How much non-sex time do you spend with a bull?

It really depends on who and why. Due to our career, husband and I have limited my exposure to minimum. It's been mostly out-of-town and restricted to sex and a little rest. On those occasions, only twice, I slept with them in the same bed overnight. That is with bulls I occasionally had sex with. However, I spontaneously met another black man with whom I started a more complex relationship. Of course, based on sex first. But then came sleepovers at his place, then weekends, dinners, dance, beach, shopping...

Once things get rolling not so much however I do enjoy public humiliation.

Things like taking a bull out to dinner, or going to a baseball game where my wife and the bull flirt and surrounding people suspect I'm being cuckolded by the bull is super exciting for my wife and I.
have you ever had her disappear with her bull to give him a blowjob and then come back and kiss you? and maybe have a little bit of cum on her face?

So when I get to my bulls I have to strip nude so it becomes sexual the minute I get there. Not once I strip I may sit down and watch a movie, cook him dinner, play a game with him and his roommates. I would guess about 1/2 our time is not sexual but I am naked...
Same here. Even during non-sex times I'm naked and available to them

For me it depends. When I'm staying over the night or weekend then I do spend time chilling and having fun in general. On occasions I meet them both but that decends into sexual madness in no time. Mostly I meet a lover(s) for sex the majority of time because I love my hubby and prefer spending non sexual time with him rather than my lovers.
J
Xoxoxo

I have enjoyed it tremendously, it's a real aphrodisiac for me as the cuckold. My girlfriend loves to passionately deep tongue kiss, she reserves that exclusively for her Black Lover, I get little pecks. They always feel each other up when he arrives. They sit on the couch talk, laugh fondle each other, sometime it last 15 mins, other times it could be 90 min. I am usually situated in a place I can observed. Before he comes to the house he usually instructs her what he wants her to wear and what panties he wants me to be wearing.
After they have had a wonderful round of exciting sex for a hour or two and she has climaxed several times I get to eat the cream pie and lick and clean his BBC while he is making out with her. They usually fall asleep while caressing each other and more often than not she has ahold of his semi hard BBC even while they sleep. When they wake up, they usually kiss, talk and laugh, I love the way she has her hands all over him and the way she looks at him. He has really made a wimp out of me and intends on turning me into a complete sissy, I love my place. If he stays over night they usually spend equal time having wild sex as the do kissing hugging caressing and being a couple. When I am allowed to watch I can't help but jerk my little penis. I have posted photos of us in the cuckold forum. The post is titled: Once you go black you never go back even as a couple. We are a Tampa Couple 64 and 68

Once things get rolling not so much however I do enjoy public humiliation.

Things like taking a bull out to dinner, or going to a baseball game where my wife and the bull flirt and surrounding people suspect I'm being cuckolded by the bull is super exciting for my wife and I.
Was watching TV during a sporting event while She was out in a date
The TV camera panned around the VIP section and there in full view was my Cuckoldress and Her boyfriend enjoying their date !
If anyone saw it nobody said anything although I know a lot of people who were at that game, and others.
Only once or twice has anyone ever said ‘I saw your wife at the game’ but they were either being discrete or just never realised She was on a date

If you want a divorce, let the bull stick around.

If you want a cuckold relationship, you gotta hit it and quit it
My previous wife, now deceased had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, on lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 5 .5 years and 4.5 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.
In our case the good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.

It’s an interesting question that I definitely appreciate being discussed. I would like to be unconcerned about It and accept it if my wife wanted to spend the the night as opposed to just an evening with a bull. I don’t know though, it’s like this whole lifestyle: It’s tricky. RuN DMC?⬇️Drop

Back