How much non-sex time do you spend with a bull?

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Hubby set up cameras in the bedroom to catch all the action he's not home for. No worries, they aren't hidden and none of it is used for anything except personal enjoyment.

So after watching some of my sexcapades he's noticed how much time we spend not fucking. How much cuddling after the bull cums. How much kissing and caressing occurs. How much chatting and joking around happens. Usually things start hot and heavy and we fuck for a while. Then once he cums we usually fall spent, intertwined on the bed. Some bulls are done and leave but most stay a while talk, and thier hands wander my body as we lay together.

Sometimes this lasts longer then the actual fucking. Hubby even seems to get off on it more. There was one video where we finished and the bull pulled me over to lay on his chest. I started to rub his cock. Looked up at home and we made out as I rubbed him hard. He then rolled me over and we started again. Hubby has cum to that video clip numerous times.

So for the wives and bulls do you prefer a hit it and quit it situation or do you enjoy sharing a little more personal time? Cucks do you get off on the thought of ur wife being a little more intimate with a bull and spending time more then just fucking?

My wife’s first experience was amazing in my opinion. We met up with him out in public. After talking for a few minutes they walked off together with his arm around her. They got better acquainted in his car (talking, kissing, and a little touching). We met back up shortly after for dinner to get to know him more. We sat in a wrap around booth. She sat a little more to his side so he was able to rub her leg and hold his hand. I had to wait while they went off again. We didn’t have the intention of sex the first time, but he found a secluded enough place to park. I was out of my mind turned on the entire night.

For Nellie, the time spent with her BFs is a huge part of what she enjoys! She has been with him for 3 nights and will be for one more before I pick her up! They have had lots of sex but they have also gone to dinner, dancing, shot pool, laid by his pool, etc. all the while kissing and hugging and playing! They sleep nude so usually, they have sex just before sleep and then again when she wakes him sucking his gorgeous cock! It is all hot for me and I am so glad they have found each other! Plus she dresses to keep his batteries charged! LOL

None but eventually I want to set up a surprise for hubby someday and keep all the info retained being naughty for him so that I can show him and all the naughty messages would be there for him to scroll through and get all horny and possessive toward me so fucking sexy hopefully it’ll turn him on like no other omg that would be so fucking sexy my other thing I’ve been kind of intrigued by lately has been the captioned photos that say something along the lines of hubby and wife going to club together and hubs sipping at bar and slyly watches his wife be naughty on the dancefloor I can’t dance for ******* but after few drinks you never know maybe even let one put some fingers ?? in my ? and once we were ready go grab a hotel and have some crazy bomb ass reclaim sex that’s the best fucking part right there ????

Hubby set up cameras in the bedroom to catch all the action he's not home for. No worries, they aren't hidden and none of it is used for anything except personal enjoyment.

So after watching some of my sexcapades he's noticed how much time we spend not fucking. How much cuddling after the bull cums. How much kissing and caressing occurs. How much chatting and joking around happens. Usually things start hot and heavy and we fuck for a while. Then once he cums we usually fall spent, intertwined on the bed. Some bulls are done and leave but most stay a while talk, and thier hands wander my body as we lay together.

Sometimes this lasts longer then the actual fucking. Hubby even seems to get off on it more. There was one video where we finished and the bull pulled me over to lay on his chest. I started to rub his cock. Looked up at home and we made out as I rubbed him hard. He then rolled me over and we started again. Hubby has cum to that video clip numerous times.

So for the wives and bulls do you prefer a hit it and quit it situation or do you enjoy sharing a little more personal time? Cucks do you get off on the thought of ur wife being a little more intimate with a bull and spending time more then just fucking?
I prefer spending time after. I like getting to know my partner. It makes sex time better, at least for me.

I have no rigid formula. I had a long term relationship with a married coworker, we were flirting during a couple of months before going out after work for the first time and having sex. Her hubby started to come with us after several dates and, for obvious reasons, we spent a lot of time chatting, going to the beach and nightclubs, etc.

However, my first experience with cuckolds was pretty improvised: I was in a music festival enjoying the concert and a German guy offered me to fuck his girlfriend in his tent. She was cute so I accepted and he watched us until I cum over her face... then, I came back to the concert. I didn't have much to talk about with them. I imagine they continue their sex party...

For Nellie, the time spent with her BFs is a huge part of what she enjoys! She has been with him for 3 nights and will be for one more before I pick her up! They have had lots of sex but they have also gone to dinner, dancing, shot pool, laid by his pool, etc. all the while kissing and hugging and playing! They sleep nude so usually, they have sex just before sleep and then again when she wakes him sucking his gorgeous cock! It is all hot for me and I am so glad they have found each other! Plus she dresses to keep his batteries charged! LOL
So its you just finding a new msn for your wife? I bet you pay for it all dont you?

Oh you are such a sexy Hotwife. The cuddling kissing and playing with a bull is super hot for some of us cucks. Your husband is a lucky cuck and should be on his knees thanking you and your BBC lovers every chance he gets.

Back