How much money does your husband spend on your BBC addiction?

What is extreme ? How does he want you to be dressed ? ;)

Well you know what men can be like. Low cut tight tops, tight and very short skirts, seethrough tops, and he hates bras and knickers, which is specially tough being a biggish girl, and when he insists on short skirts. And of course heels, though they are good fopr me, as I am hardly 5'0 and He is way over 6'

Well you know what men can be like. Low cut tight tops, tight and very short skirts, seethrough tops, and he hates bras and knickers, which is specially tough being a biggish girl, and when he insists on short skirts. And of course heels, though they are good fopr me, as I am hardly 5'0 and He is way over 6'

I hate bras and knickers as well. ;) But I love stockings and High Heels, the higher the better. ;)

I hate bras and knickers as well. ;) But I love stockings and High Heels, the higher the better. ;)

But you must realize it can be difficult sometimes going out as you men like us to be, always worried people will notice that I don't have knickers and worried what a look like with no bra and my big breasts on show. Plus now my tattoo

But you must realize it can be difficult sometimes going out as you men like us to be, always worried people will notice that I don't have knickers and worried what a look like with no bra and my big breasts on show. Plus now my tattoo

All men will be glad and happy to see you like this. ;);)

My past GFs have always had an open wallet from me when it comes to buying slutty outfits, rooms, meals, drinks and travel. I am now looking for my next GF who I may spoil and be her cuck

My past GFs have always had an open wallet from me when it comes to buying slutty outfits, rooms, meals, drinks and travel. I am now looking for my next GF who I may spoil and be her cuck

It seems as if you are the perfect white boyfriend for a white lady. ;)

I don't pay for *******...if a brother wants to tap the wife...he better come like a gentlmen...he has to win her over..im not in the mix..you try hittin my babygirl without buyin her dinner and a few drinks,,you aint gettin anywhere,,know that. YOU get the room...occassionaly she will host dudes at the house..but she lets them all in on the golden rule..(which I have covered in several other threads)..you can hit the wife...but get up in my beers...and me and you are gonna talk...

Back