How much money does your husband spend on your BBC addiction?

sure having loaded husband helps,he provide everything else but sex but he is happy for me to get it elsewhere as he understand his weakness of little dick and cum so fast. He enjoy paying for my sexy hot outfits,lingeries and our night out bills with black studs and later book luxury hotels and even some times enjoy weekend always with my black bulls with or without my man

No, my husband doesn't pay that. I don't spend time with guys who look at me or my spouse and expect/want/or would except us paying for his personal affects.
I have no problem with paying half of a room, but I've never had to.
Nor do I buy novelty clothing. I don't feel comfortable wearing it. I am who I am....and sometimes showing the real authentic me to a man I'm interested in is a test.

Hubby has spent quite a bit over last few years. All expenses of a night out he covers- room if needed, drinks, taxis etc-, loads of sexy clothing off the net, he even paid one guy to have his car repaired as he used to bring me home the next day.
But I think hubby should, it's part of the fun!

Hubby has spent quite a bit over last few years. All expenses of a night out he covers- room if needed, drinks, taxis etc-, loads of sexy clothing off the net, he even paid one guy to have his car repaired as he used to bring me home the next day.
But I think hubby should, it's part of the fun!
usually my client pays everything for our date,taxis,hotels......only thing i pay for is a dress or personal stuff for me.

When we first started, it was in another state that we had to fly to. I loved it so much that we were flying there 1-2 times a month and would stay at a 5-star hotel for 3-4 nights each time. He has also flown black men here. We have flown to Vegas and even Disney World for me to get the BBC I needed.

I've never thought about that. But he has spent a lot of money. A curious thing maybe is condom. He buys a lot of boxes, maybe in the store they think he fucks a lot. But with me he doesn't wear one since we're engaged.

I have read a few of these forum & mostly all are hard to grip . Far out & don't pertain to me. This 1 does I pull 5G's a month n I guarantee that I have 4, a grand plus goes for outfits dates dinners anything that she can use to propose her desire. Over a grand a month

Back