How much money does your husband spend on your BBC addiction?

If myself and my husband where both going to stay in a motel we always paid unless the guy reserved the room. If the 3 of us went out to eat my husband always attempted to pick up the tab but sometimes the guy would insist on paying. Nothing was ever set in stone but usually if I went by myself I hardly ever paid for anything. I bought my own clothes and such but I have had many of my lovers buy me things, jewelry, clothes, spa days and such. For my part I always did my very best to show the guys the best time he had ever had. I made sure the sex was good and the blow jobs were awesome. Now for a dollar amount we would usually budget $5000 or so every year for my entertainment.

P

My ex and I were in love with one of the guys we played with! We met him when he was on his military leave for three weeks in our area and between my ex and I spent 50-60% of that week with just her alone and with both us! So when he went back to his duty station we missed him! So the following summer we took a road trip and decided to swing by and visit him on an over night stop! Well he packed a bag took off with us for the rest of the week to New Orleans and Panama City beach! My ex sucked and fucked both of us a lot that week! We already had the hotel rooms prebooked so he didn't have to pay! At the end of the trip we tried to convince him to come home with us but he said he couldn't do to his military status! So I paid for a rental car to get him back to Oklahoma from Florida! That's really the only big expense I ever paid for but I loved the guy he was like a long lost brother to me! I still talk to him every few months!

No. She goes to him three days a week during the day when I am at work. She tells me about it later. The only time I get to watch her is when we are away from home and meet other guys.
Is it ok only hearing about it?

I feel very lucky that I can be present. Especially when my wife dropped the pill in order to get pregnant.

I enjoyed the impregnation sex very much. It was HOT to know that she could get pregnant while I watched him emptying himself into my white wife’s unprotected womb. WOW.

It's a lot like hearing your wife tell you about things she did before the two of you met.
No, it's not like that. I just meant the it can have a function for certain couples.

My wife asks me questions about what I have witnessed. Like:

1. How did you like to se his BBC fill me completely out?

2. Does it arouse you that he makes me squirt a lot?

3. What do you think when I don't use any protection at all? Your dick seems much harder.

4. Michael talks about me getting blacked forever when I get pregnant. Our baby will always be there. So he is right. You seem to get a hard on IMMEDIATELY when he talks about it. Does it arouse you that much?
x-art_aria_introducing_aria-01-sml.jpg

Hubby makes a good six figure income. He always pays for dinner, drinks, and the hotel. There is the money we spend on my lingerie, shoes, slutty dresses. I'll often take my bull out and buy him a new wardrobe, on hubby's dime.

Any extravagant purchases?
damn u can take me out and get me some new stuff... closest I ever had to a girl doing that was she had me pick between a few things online that her man bought her to wear for me

Back