How much money does your husband spend on your BBC addiction?

After my pregnancy, bf paid for a couple of things to get back in form and keep the gang happy. But I also upgraded my wardrobe to look good with my bump and now too after getting revamped. But no idea how much, I'm not good in maths. And don't care.
Is you baby black - like our *******?
Do you still have your boyfriend?
Are you looking for a white bf/husband if you don't have any now?

If myself and my husband where both going to stay in a motel we always paid unless the guy reserved the room. If the 3 of us went out to eat my husband always attempted to pick up the tab but sometimes the guy would insist on paying. Nothing was ever set in stone but usually if I went by myself I hardly ever paid for anything. I bought my own clothes and such but I have had many of my lovers buy me things, jewelry, clothes, spa days and such. For my part I always did my very best to show the guys the best time he had ever had. I made sure the sex was good and the blow jobs were awesome. Now for a dollar amount we would usually budget $5000 or so every year for my entertainment.

P
Your husband married an awesome lady I'm sure it's all money well spent :)

I'd realistically estimate that my dating costs around $150 - $200 a month. Few reasons...

Increase in frequency of visits to nail salon, hair dresser, and waxing that is probably not do if just primping as a normal married woman.

I buy a new lingerie piece every other month or so to keep it interesting and get into the allure of underwear shopping!

Membership to 2 swing sites has a price.

Bit of extra alcohol to entertain.

We do occasionally do dinner and drinks to meet guys, but this isn't a major factor as much as you'd think. And hotel is only for new meets so much rarer.

Hubby has spent quite a bit over last few years. All expenses of a night out he covers- room if needed, drinks, taxis etc-, loads of sexy clothing off the net, he even paid one guy to have his car repaired as he used to bring me home the next day.
But I think hubby should, it's part of the fun!
Yes a husband should pay for his wife to look her best for her date including hair and beauty salon costs - waxing, spray tan and nails. Then he can take pride in thinking that his wife looks her best when her bull or master is ploughing her bald pussy and dumping his load in her fertile womb before bringing her home smelling of sex and with a few love bites totally used.

Yes a husband should pay for his wife to look her best for her date including hair and beauty salon costs - waxing, spray tan and nails. Then he can take pride in thinking that his wife looks her best when her bull or master is ploughing her bald pussy and dumping his load in her fertile womb before bringing her home smelling of sex and with a few love bites totally used.
Yes, my wife must look good for her black boyfriend. You mention "before bringing her home smelling of sex and with a few love bites totally used."

That's only temporary. This is more permanent:

fbetterorworse.jpg

Haven't banged anyone's wife yet, but I can say from dating lots of white women, they tend to want to spend their money. I am seeing an older woman who has brought me dinner, hotel room for us. She's even offered to take me on vacations.

However, I think it solely depends on the man (BBC), cause if he's got money and established, women gotta have something to bring to table outside of your pussy. Cause men who are established getting pussy already. Then again that may just be me, and my standards, they all vary..

The bull in question was a younger kid from a lower socioeconomic background. He didn't have much money, very nice clothes, but he could fuck your brains out and leave you warm and satisfied for days. I wanted to go out with him to nice places and I wanted him to feel comfortable with me so we bought him some new clothes, shoes, etc.

The power of orgasms :smoke:

I never calculated how much I spend to maintain this fetish, but there are several expenses such as bars and restaurants, lingerie, hairdresser and even though we usually share the costs with the bull, sometimes I pay for a motel as part of the fetish of paying to be a cuckold and a sucker.

Generally speaking, we do not budget that into our expenses. But it gets chalked up to entertainment. So cut out one streaming channel for a year and you will have saved up enough for a night out. The more important it is to us the more we spend on it.

Back