How many you incredible BBC loving woman started taking BBC cheating on your white hubby’s or still cheating ?

Consent is key, polyamory isn't cheating because consent. Lying and hiding and sneaking is cheating because it lacks one critical thing. CONSENT
You closed off additional comments to your profile so I'll say it is glorious you are bisexual as all women should! ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

I found out that my ex husband had cheated and was having a affair with a younger girl.. So I went and stayed at my girlfriends house on the weekend, we went out on Friday night and I ended up in a hotel room with two lovely men with huge black cocks fucked them all night and the following morning ... Got a taxi to my friends house then went out again for a Saturday night and ended up with me and my friend and a three BBC fucking all Saturday and Sunday but this time I took some photos on my phone and sent them to my husband... When I eventually got home with one sore pussy.. Big argument followed so I went out the following weekend and had my first black gangbang found the BMFC and kept some of the used condoms full of cum and gave then to him Monday morning when I got home just as he left for work.. eventually got rid of him of the little prick loser .... that was a long time ago and have only fucked black cock since.. one addicted black cock slut ?

I know a lot of people on this site frown upon not telling partners but I’m not quite ready yet and I worry about his reaction, I’m just doing what makes me happy.

I have been cheating on him with a number of black bulls, some regular, some one-off, for around 6 months. He has no idea, just thinks I have a low sex drive as I told him I changed my contraceptive pill to a different one. Seem to be getting away with it so far and living out my fantasies.
Would ever consider another woman and share some bbc and each other... ?

Consent is key, polyamory isn't cheating because consent. Lying and hiding and sneaking is cheating because it lacks one critical thing. CONSENT
The question is, which moral standards are your opinions and judgments based upon? Are your morals better and superior than others? Don't you think of yourself as a judgemental person in this place where each one is trying to fulfill their secret cravings?

Last edited:
The question is, which moral standards are your opinions and judgments based upon? Are your morals better and superior than others? Don't you think of yourself as judgemental person in this place each one is trying to fulfill their secret cravings?
In an age where men can define themselves as women, women can define themselves as men, or either can define themselves as both, I’m pretty sure a woman is allowed to use her body however she feels. If that means cheating, so be it. She shouldn’t be judged for it in the same way somebody shouldn’t be judged for their sexuality.

Many people would say that a man watching his wife fuck another man is far more fucked up then a woman fucking a superior man behind another’s back. I happen to think both are fine if it makes the individuals happy. So go figure.

My wife would never cheat as she doesn't need to and we value our 100% honesty between us, but on a few occasions she's given the other gent the impression she was cheating on me. She says most vanilla guys she has sensed either would not get into it telling her I was a cuck and put off knowing I knew, or that they think its her first time cheating, so might be put off knowing she's fucked other men regularly before them if they knew what a hotwife is. She finds most gents like the idea of taking another mans wife behind their backs, its the bulls who enjoy knowing that hubby knows :)

The question is, which moral standards are your opinions and judgments based upon? Are your morals better and superior than others? Don't you think of yourself as a judgemental person in this place where each one is trying to fulfill their secret cravings?
The answer is consent, the same difference between a boxing match and assault, the difference between a bon fire and Arson, the difference between a gift and larceny. Consent.. yes it's your body but using your body willfully and purposefully do something you know to be hurtful and detrimental to the well-being of another person that's the moral line, that's the difference

My wife would never cheat as she doesn't need to and we value our 100% honesty between us, but on a few occasions she's given the other gent the impression she was cheating on me. She says most vanilla guys she has sensed either would not get into it telling her I was a cuck and put off knowing I knew, or that they think its her first time cheating, so might be put off knowing she's fucked other men regularly before them if they knew what a hotwife is. She finds most gents like the idea of taking another mans wife behind their backs, its the bulls who enjoy knowing that hubby knows :)

I am the latter, for me its just not the same if the husband doesn't know. Its so weird because I have chatted and flirted with some really sexy married women with the intention of meeting but when nothing comes of it I have never been disappointed. Although I sometimes love the thrill of having another mans wife all to myself for the night or the weekend I wouldn't want to miss out on the rush I get from doing it while he watches.

I know a lot of people on this site frown upon not telling partners but I’m not quite ready yet and I worry about his reaction, I’m just doing what makes me happy.

I have been cheating on him with a number of black bulls, some regular, some one-off, for around 6 months. He has no idea, just thinks I have a low sex drive as I told him I changed my contraceptive pill to a different one. Seem to be getting away with it so far and living out my fantasies.

Although I prefer meeting married women whose husbands are aware I certainly don't judge. We're complex creatures and I am certainly no angel......actually I might find myself judging if the motivation was spite and not desire.

But even then it would depend on why it was being done out of spite. Had she caught her husband cheating, is he abusive?......yeah it can get really complicated really quickly........which is why I am reluctant to form a blanket negative judgement.

I am the latter, for me its just not the same if the husband doesn't know. Its so weird because I have chatted and flirted with some really sexy married women with the intention of meeting but when nothing comes of it I have never been disappointed. Although I sometimes love the thrill of having another mans wife all to myself for the night or the weekend I wouldn't want to miss out on the rush I get from doing it while he watches.
I think thats what makes a bull a bull. Most want and relish taking the cucks wife off him in front of him or at least with his knowledge, use her for his own primal wants and needs and then handing her back well used to the happy cuckold to take care of all her other needs outside of the bedroom. The buzz most bulls get from pumping a married woman rather than a single one, is what enjoying forbidden fruit is all about.

I think thats what makes a bull a bull. Most want and relish taking the cucks wife off him in front of him or at least with his knowledge, use her for his own primal wants and needs and then handing her back well used to the happy cuckold to take care of all her other needs outside of the bedroom. The buzz most bulls get from pumping a married woman rather than a single one, is what enjoying forbidden fruit is all about.

Its so true sometimes when talking to couples if the husband says the words "my wife" I get a semi hardon lol

What I need to know is it a turn on to have another man's sperm inside you when your unsuspecting husband wants some of his sexy wife's pussy. How do you hide your pussy being super slimy wet? I'm 95 lbs. There is no way I could hide the amount of semen I've seen shooting out of the BBC's on this site in my small pussy. Cindy

In terms of appearance I am not what you would call an obvious Bull. I think its two things that have historically made couples curious about me.
1) The blogs that I have written about my experiences.

2) and this. ( Cucks would get fixated on the fantasy of me filling their wives or getting to suck my dry) ...

The answer is consent, the same difference between a boxing match and assault, the difference between a bon fire and Arson, the difference between a gift and larceny. Consent.. yes it's your body but using your body willfully and purposefully do something you know to be hurtful and detrimental to the well-being of another person that's the moral line, that's the difference

So is the "cheating lady" boxing against or assaulting her hubby? I don't get that illustration.

To come back to your "superior" morals, what would you say if I told you should be married before having sex, that you should have sex with only and only your hubby, and that you should not even fantasize about anyone else nor masturbate yourself?

Back