How many you incredible BBC loving woman started taking BBC cheating on your white hubby’s or still cheating ?

I found out that my ex husband had cheated and was having a affair with a younger girl.. So I went and stayed at my girlfriends house on the weekend, we went out on Friday night and I ended up in a hotel room with two lovely men with huge black cocks fucked them all night and the following morning ... Got a taxi to my friends house then went out again for a Saturday night and ended up with me and my friend and a three BBC fucking all Saturday and Sunday but this time I took some photos on my phone and sent them to my husband... When I eventually got home with one sore pussy.. Big argument followed so I went out the following weekend and had my first black gangbang found the BMFC and kept some of the used condoms full of cum and gave then to him Monday morning when I got home just as he left for work.. eventually got rid of him of the little prick loser .... that was a long time ago and have only fucked black cock since.. one addicted black cock slut ?
some guys just don't realise when they are well of.
good for you girl.

So is the "cheating lady" boxing against or assaulting her hubby? I don't get that illustration.

To come back to your "superior" morals, what would you say if I told you should be married before having sex, that you should have sex with only and only your hubby, and that you should not even fantasize about anyone else nor masturbate yourself?
You're talking about religious morals, I'm talking about general human morals, if you don't get it by now nothing I can say can possibly make you understand it any clearer. Good luck

So is the "cheating lady" boxing against or assaulting her hubby? I don't get that illustration.

To come back to your "superior" morals, what would you say if I told you should be married before having sex, that you should have sex with only and only your hubby, and that you should not even fantasize about anyone else nor masturbate yourself?
Here's a fun exercise, how about you do this really quick and then we'll continue this conversation in the verified members section

Here's a fun exercise, how about you do this really quick and then we'll continue this conversation in the verified members section

Sassy n bright with epic body built for it

Its so true sometimes when talking to couples if the husband says the words "my wife" I get a semi hardon lol
Yeah, we knew a bull many years ago, and he loved it when the couple/s would arrive holding hands, he said his balls would start to ache at that moment. His biggest kick was being invited back to the couples place and looking at their family/ wedding photos before fucking her senseless in their marital bed. He said you just don't get that buzz fucking single women, no matter how pretty they were.

You're talking about religious morals, I'm talking about general human morals, if you don't get it by now nothing I can say can possibly make you understand it any clearer. Good luck
And you think what you call "general human moral" is better than what you label as religious morals? So you think you know so well all the multitude of human cultures around the globe that you summarize them into one single "general human moral"?

With all due respect, if you don't get the point I'm making, just ask or, as you wish, you may just cut it short here.

So, would it be easier to understand my message to you if I get verified?

I didn't know one has to get verified to get involved in a discussion.

And you think what you call "general human moral" is better than what you label as religious morals? So you think you know so well all the multitude of human cultures around the globe that you summarize them into one single "general human moral"?

With all due respect, if you don't get the point I'm making, just ask or, as you wish, you may just cut it short here.
Well if likes are general community consensus for participants in the lifestyle I'd say I'm ahead, so yes in general amongst the community consent is the difference

I introduced my first wife to interracial cuckolding. She had never been with a Black man before and she went crazy over it. She wanted to have sex with them but didn't want me to be a part of it. I refused and we had many fights over it. I was only in it because I wanted to watch and she didn't want that. I pulled the plug on the whole thing and that's when she started cheating with several of the Bulls. I wasn't aware this was going on until it finally spread to Black co-workers and random Black men she would meet in public. When I confronted her, she claimed she was addicted and it wasn't her fault because I had introduced the idea. We tried to make it work but she kept going back for more. I truly believe she was hooked and couldn't give it up.

Yeah, we knew a bull many years ago, and he loved it when the couple/s would arrive holding hands, he said his balls would start to ache at that moment. His biggest kick was being invited back to the couples place and looking at their family/ wedding photos before fucking her senseless in their marital bed. He said you just don't get that buzz fucking single women, no matter how pretty they were.

Hmmm that certainly got me thinking. I think you may be right but if as a man with my swinging background I had to choose between meeting couples exclusively or single women exclusively neither scenario would be ideal. Each would come with compromises that I would rather not have to make.

Hmmm that certainly got me thinking. I think you may be right but if as a man with my swinging background I had to choose between meeting couples exclusively or single women exclusively neither scenario would be ideal. Each would come with compromises that I would rather not have to make.
Life in general is full of compromises, but surely as a bull, you must enjoy the buzz of using the pussy of another mans wife and depositing your seed inside her, where society / religion etc. says you shouldn't, rather than easy to obtain pussy through online dating sites.
The thought of taking another mans much loved, pride & joy classic car for a spin, thrashing the fuck out of it, redlining it in every gear and then tossing him back the keys once you've had your fun must be a great buzz... only its his wife you're pounding the fuck out of.

Life in general is full of compromises, but surely as a bull, you must enjoy the buzz of using the pussy of another mans wife and depositing your seed inside her, where society / religion etc. says you shouldn't, rather than easy to obtain pussy through online dating sites.
The thought of taking another mans much loved, pride & joy classic car for a spin, thrashing the fuck out of it, redlining it in every gear and then tossing him back the keys once you've had your fun must be a great buzz... only its his wife you're pounding the fuck out of.

lol Well if you press me on it. For me personally the closest to absolutely having my cake and eating it would be a lasting arrangement/relationship with a swinging/cuck lifestyle married couple. In that scenario I would have quality alone time with the mans wife when needed, have a partner to swing with and the wicked thrill of having him around to get my cock ready with his warm mouth and watch me and possibly others fuck his beautiful wife.

Well if likes are general community consensus for participants in the lifestyle I'd say I'm ahead, so yes in general amongst the community consent is the difference
How do you know consent is a general community consensus? Can you back up your saying by a statistically appropriate survey?

And, aren't cheating and a couple introducing a third or more sexual partners in their relationship two distinct lifestyles with each one their advantages and drawbacks?

What I need to know is it a turn on to have another man's sperm inside you when your unsuspecting husband wants some of his sexy wife's pussy. How do you hide your pussy being super slimy wet? I'm 95 lbs. There is no way I could hide the amount of semen I've seen shooting out of the BBC's on this site in my small pussy. Cindy
Before I knew my wife was fucking other guys, I found out that if I wanted to fuck and she would not let me eat her pussy first meant it was full of another man's cum

Back