How many you incredible BBC loving woman started taking BBC cheating on your white hubby’s or still cheating ?

I posted about a girl who cheated on me with numerous black men -- think there were 9 in total over a 2 month period, all security guards from where she worked!

While I lost it when I found out, it also turned me on -- after I processed the jealousy it became the hottest thing ever!

To be honest, I kinda knew she would cheat at some point as she'd never been faithful to anyone before me -- says a lot that I chose to ignore the "red flags". ;)
The red flags are something I missed too. If I would have talked to any of her boyfriends from high school I would have found out that she never had one longer than two months. She would always cheat on them with two or three other guys. She fucked a lot of guys back then

We started with black men differently. The black guy was a good friend of ours. My wife was really attracted to him and he to my wife. The problem was he was afraid of pissing me off and ruining our friendship. So they started their affair with him thinking that I didn’t know. It was a blast for us. He rocked her world in bed and they were very passionate lovers. They carried on fucking for 3 months till we finally to him I knew all along they we fucking;). Incidentally, he was he first bbc and it was after her first night with him that she told me she would only swing with black guys.

Consent is key, polyamory isn't cheating because consent. Lying and hiding and sneaking is cheating because it lacks one critical thing. CONSENT
And just as you would like others to respect your poly lifestyle without judgement, so too should you in her choice. You don’t have to agree with it and if you do t, just move on.

Well if likes are general community consensus for participants in the lifestyle I'd say I'm ahead, so yes in general amongst the community consent is the difference
Based on what you just said, you are applying a standard by which she isn’t subscribed to. She isn’t or doesn’t seem to be “in the lifestyle/community” as of yet. Much like you may respect the laws of another nation while not agreeing with them. Most likely there are laws that will be broken willfully or accidentally due to not agreeing with them or their cultural relevance.

We have a great site community here And you’re an awesome member of it. Cut her some slack. You might get her to think as you do.

Im seeing this white woman and I was her first BBC.
We met on a site like this. I was just looking for a woman..with no strings attached. She told me about herself and said she has had a fantasy about black men. I asked her why and she said her two sisters told her.
All three of them have white husbands and two have BBCs on the side. She told me she was curious too. The thing is this is a straight country girl. Shes a petite, tall 45 year old with gray streaks in her hair and her body looks 25...I guess from throwing cows around on her farm..lol

The sex was amazing but I could tell her education was extremely limited. She may have been home-schooled...she grew up in a Christian household and lives in the woods with her husband and *******. In bed it was nuts. Not what I expected. She wanted to try anal...did ATM.
Likes racial talk..called me the "N-word" a few times while I was fucking with her legs on my shoulders. "You love white pussy dont you N****?" So it was an intersting experience.
So, she wants to meet again, but she wants to be tied up naked to a chair or table, blindfolded and to surprise her.
Her husband has no clue as she tells him, shes going to her sisters. I have to admit she fucked me good, but some bottled up sexual fantasies there. She told me hubby lasts about 10 minutes. I fucked her 3 hours non stop...I wanted more but she had to get back.
This dude has no clue to what a firecracker he has.

Yes sure; and i loved my ex bf and i didnt want to hurt him. So i tried to keep it a Secret and i was feeling Shakes of myself and still regret, that i hurt him.
ich kann IMMER besser die Wahrheit ertragen als zu merken dass etwas nicht stimmt. Ich genieße die Geilheit und sexuellen Eskapaten meiner Angebetetn

Hmmm that certainly got me thinking. I think you may be right but if as a man with my swinging background I had to choose between meeting couples exclusively or single women exclusively neither scenario would be ideal. Each would come with compromises that I would rather not have to make.
The smartest comments out here. Each scenario is different and unique.
Every setting and participant brings their own set of challenges

Last edited:
You're talking about religious morals, I'm talking about general human morals, if you don't get it by now nothing I can say can possibly make you understand it any clearer. Good luck
You're absolutely right here, cheating is shitty. It happens and this is a fantasy site so I would take half the crap written on here with a grain of salt. Your consent analogy is spot on. We don't get to determine what people do or the choices they make, but at the end of the day as humans we all know cheating is immoral.

Back