How many you incredible BBC loving woman started taking BBC cheating on your white hubby’s or still cheating ?

I agree with you totally.
Unfortunately, my first time was behind my husband's back. I was 32 then and never thought would ever cheat my husband. I loved him a lot and still do. Our sex life had hit rock bottom and stayed there for years. He would go on short trips constantly for work leaving me with 2 *******.

So here I was in my early 30s, in my prime and yet felt so starved sexually that it happened with a black friend i had met a few months ago. I couldn't hide it even for a week as i felt like *******, and confessed it to my husband. I knew it was a big risk but i couldnt live with the guilt..... Rest is history.
I'm so proud of you for taking that first bbc and load cheating on white hubby! Look at what a black cock bareback whore u have become ! Are U bbc only mostly now ?

We started with black men differently. The black guy was a good friend of ours. My wife was really attracted to him and he to my wife. The problem was he was afraid of pissing me off and ruining our friendship. So they started their affair with him thinking that I didn’t know. It was a blast for us. He rocked her world in bed and they were very passionate lovers. They carried on fucking for 3 months till we finally to him I knew all along they we fucking;). Incidentally, he was he first bbc and it was after her first night with him that she told me she would only swing with black guys.

We started with black men differently. The black guy was a good friend of ours. My wife was really attracted to him and he to my wife. The problem was he was afraid of pissing me off and ruining our friendship. So they started their affair with him thinking that I didn’t know. It was a blast for us. He rocked her world in bed and they were very passionate lovers. They carried on fucking for 3 months till we finally to him I knew all along they we fucking;). Incidentally, he was he first bbc and it was after her first night with him that she told me she would only swing with black guys.
Little did he know that many white guys love black guys fucking their wives. He was giving her and her husband a lot of pleasure and helping to strengthen your marriage.
Did he continue to fuck her??

Little did he know that many white guys love black guys fucking their wives. He was giving her and her husband a lot of pleasure and helping to strengthen your marriage.
Did he continue to fuck her??
Yes they were fucking constantly for the first year. After that they continued to play when he didn’t have a steady girlfriend. They did take breaks when the wife and I had our 2 children. Long story short their affair spans over 9 years. She still says he was the best lover she has ever had.

Yes they were fucking constantly for the first year. After that they continued to play when he didn’t have a steady girlfriend. They did take breaks when the wife and I had our 2 children. Long story short their affair spans over 9 years. She still says he was the best lover she has ever had.
That's just amazing. I love long term situations. Everyone is able to get to know each other and relax. The sex gets better and better and trust is built so condoms aren't needed. It sounds like it was an amazing experience for all three of you. She must've looked incredible with him inside of her. Too bad it doesn't continue.

I agree with you totally.
Unfortunately, my first time was behind my husband's back. I was 32 then and never thought would ever cheat my husband. I loved him a lot and still do. Our sex life had hit rock bottom and stayed there for years. He would go on short trips constantly for work leaving me with 2 *******.

So here I was in my early 30s, in my prime and yet felt so starved sexually that it happened with a black friend i had met a few months ago. I couldn't hide it even for a week as i felt like *******, and confessed it to my husband. I knew it was a big risk but i couldnt live with the guilt..... Rest is history.
I hope he was understanding, even if it was difficult for him to accept at first.🤗

Back