How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I was pretty close until he finally decided he could support my sexual interests and not "lose me".. Now he is most helpful in any way possible.
My(our) marriage is very similar...I had come close to cheating several times, and had gone so far as to kiss a guy, but stopped there...after we talked about it at length he was ok with me dating guys when he was away on work trips, which was the original reason I was looking towards other men, sexually. It works well for us.

My(our) marriage is very similar...I had come close to cheating several times, and had gone so far as to kiss a guy, but stopped there...after we talked about it at length he was ok with me dating guys when he was away on work trips, which was the original reason I was looking towards other men, sexually. It works well for us.
Yep, similar here. Glad you made it happen. :sneaky:

This is very common and while I don’t encourage lying of being untruthful, over time I have come to realize that it’s sometimes the only option for some ladies. I try not to judge.
I agree with you. More, I think women should never feel guilty doing that, they have the right to seek what they desire!

any moral outrage in here comes from a place of white male priviledge. You think of women as property and monogamy as something in your power to dictate and give away.
I cannot understand what you are saying. What does one person not keeping the agreement of the definition of the type of relationship entered into have anything to do with the “privilege” you speak of?

Why did you ask for a divorce? My first wife did the same thing after we were married only a year and a half. Sex with me was not satisfying for her and she hooked up with a black guy who was very satisfying. After less than six months she fell in love with him and handed me divorce papers.
Six years ago my wife fell in love with my 19 year-old black buddy after he super-satisfyingly fucked her on our marriage bed with me lying beside her.

He and I had been versatile lovers since he was 17 and remain so to this day. The three of us have lived in a beautiful and hotly sexual menage-a-trois, freely sharing the marital bed and my wife (now my ex), ever since I introduced my buddy to her.

Their erotic relationship greatly intensified over the following years to the point where I strongly encouraged my wife to divorce me so she could marry my buddy, which she straightaway did.

The visit of the three of us to our joint-attorney's office was very stylish with me holding my adoring buddy's hand throughout and the three of us hugging and kissing each other after the papers were signed.

Beautifully erotic and piquant touches were added by my wife being at that time 7 months pregnant with the first of my buddy's three babies he has fathered for her, and our attorney not being able to take his eyes off the oversize genital bulge in the front my buddy's tight-fitting jeans.

I didn't anticipate our divorce would be such a turn-on for me and that our celebratory threeway sex that night and through to dawn would be anywhere near as brilliantly spontaneous and powerful and spectacular as it was.

It was as wonderful a triumph of Love over Law as one could possibly imagine---with my buddy's unborn baby boy kicking the heads of the thrusting cocks of us men unceasingly as we took turns in fucking and deeply thrilling my beautifully responding ex.

Some married women just don’t have the situation that accommodates sexual exploration or maybe their husband just isn’t ok with her exploring due to his own ego. That said; the women I know who are currently cheating did not go into it lightly or without a lot of trepidation
Did they speak with their husbands first? I always wanted mine to... Sure never asked. Brought it up in certain ways several times. She never got the hint.

Back