How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Fine. You have also already two. Where does the ******* come from?
My ki.ds have two different fath.ers. One is from Ghana and the other one is from Cameroon.
No, seriously: I went through it twice. I conceived, carried, gave birth, nursed, fed and loved two babies of black men.
Where do the fathers of your ki.ds come from?

Last edited:
To those who ARE actively seeking to have a black baby - why? Asking out of curiosity. Because bringing children in the world is serious business. The fantasy stops once it becomes a screaming reality.
One would think!
It’s not the same as owning a cat or a dog. 😮
They are LIVE human beings that will depend on YOU to nurture, love, respect, guide and teach them about their culture and the world in which THEY will live in.
FYI
Every biracial baby is NOT going to be a caramel colored, bouncy curly headed, hazel eyed combination of the both of you.
Some genes are stronger than others.
You’re their parents for life. If you’re not cut out for the responsibility, wear a condom or take a pill. Jeeeeeesh.

"Lady" you aren't even verified so be quiet. All I need to do is go into the countless threads on topics like these to see the way that people on here talk about black men. They're not talking about them like people, they talk about them like objects. Case in point, this very thread. Nobody actually gives a ******* about the children involved, they just want to be creampied by black men.

Furthermore the fuck do you or any other non-black people know what it's like to be a young black boy or girl in today's world? Do you have the proper tools to raise a young black baby? Do you have the proper tools to prepare them for an incredibly hostile and racialized world? Miss me with your bs and crying. Don't involve children in your fucked up fantasies and pretend like you give a damn. You don't, and you're just another in a long list of many who are hellbent on ruining another young black life.
It is not easy for us white women. If we don't want a baby with a black man, we are racist. If we want a baby with a black man, we are also racist because we use the black person as an object.
You're right: as a white woman, I cannot raise a black baby properly. I need the black fa.ther for this. But why do black fathers care so little about the children they have with white women? Are these children uninteresting "bastards" for them? Am I as a white woman an object for these black men? As a status symbol, as a woman who gives birth to their residence permit in Europe?
I would like my children to speak at least a little the language of their fathers, Twi and Kanuri. I want my children to know the rich and proud heritage of Africa. But if the Daddys want to see their children every two months at most, that is not possible. Many other white women feel the same way with the black fathers of their children.
What do you suggest? Fight racism through segregation?

Last edited:
It is not easy for us white women. If we don't want a baby with a black man, we are racist. If we want a baby with a black man, we are also racist because we use the black person as an object.
You're right: as a white woman, I cannot raise a black baby properly. I need the black ******* for this. But why do black fathers care so little about the children they have with white women? Are these children uninteresting "bastards" for them? Am I as a white woman an object for these black men? As a status symbol, as a woman who gives birth to her residence permit in Europe?
I would like my children to speak at least a little the language of their fathers, Twi and Kanuri. I want my children to know the rich and proud heritage of Africa. But if the Daddys want to see their children every two months at most, that is not possible. Many other white women feel the same way with the black fathers of their children.
What do you suggest? Fight racism through segregation?
It's interesting how you're conflating a few different things here while trying to bolster your point. Nobody called you a racist for not having children with black men. You said that. You're more than welcome to have a baby with a black man. It becomes problematic when you're wanting to have a baby with a black man because he's black. You're not looking at them as a person, but as an object.

Maybe you should do a better job when it comes to selecting the men you want to impregnate you.

My ******* have two different fathers. One is from Ghana and the other one is from Cameroon.

Where do the fathers of your ******* come from?
They are from Ghana and Senegal.
🇬🇭 ➕ 🇩🇪 again. That´s funny!
There are just as many fertile Ghanaian men as there are fertile German women. Nice idea to unite both states as a whole and to create a new people. :)

"Lady" you aren't even verified so be quiet. All I need to do is go into the countless threads on topics like these to see the way that people on here talk about black men. They're not talking about them like people, they talk about them like objects. Case in point, this very thread. Nobody actually gives a ******* about the children involved, they just want to be creampied by black men.

Furthermore the fuck do you or any other non-black people know what it's like to be a young black boy or girl in today's world? Do you have the proper tools to raise a young black baby? Do you have the proper tools to prepare them for an incredibly hostile and racialized world? Miss me with your bs and crying. Don't involve children in your fucked up fantasies and pretend like you give a damn. You don't, and you're just another in a long list of many who are hellbent on ruining another young black life.
Vulgar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 32
Back