How many times with a large penis does it take to loosen a vagina?

It depends on the woman, her genetics,how she takes care of her body,diet, and exercise. My personal training, fitness, nutrition & swinging background,has allowed me to learn a lot about women. I have women tell me that after having a baby or babies they wished to know if were possible to tighten up the vagina. Of course, there are ways to keep things tight in area for ladies. So, in regard to having babies my experience has taught me women can lose her tightness. In regard to having a extremely large penis,it all depends on how often shes having sex with someone who extremely in comparison to her husband or whoever she used to.

In the case with my wife of 15 years, if she plays with our extremely endowed friends, BF #1 whos 13" plus he's long with extreme girth, & BF#2, who is more so long about my girth,but has a curve on the last inch or so, it does vary. How many times she is with either one, consecutively, being 2- 3 encounters in a row, she snaps right back. Now 5-7 times she doesn't not so much, but she still reaches orgasm when we have sex faster after being with a huge cock. Now she does have a high tolerance for pain,so she maybe a rare breed. She loves a challenge, the more the merrier, the bigger the better especially 2-3 weeks prior to her ******* cycle, her carving for sex changes and its amazing what she is capable of in the bedroom. She tells me that she feels that she could take an entire High School Football team. What's amazing about watching her in action is we never ever, need lube with or without a condom! The guys that we have played with are blown away,by how wets she gets and she stays wet the entire time.

Attachments

• Picture1652254100632.png
    Picture1652254100632.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back