How many times with a large penis does it take to loosen a vagina?

How many times does it take for a thick penis to change the tightness of a vagina? Will a once off one night stand cause a change? Or a second ONS say 6 weeks later? Or does it take more regular and sustained sex to cause a vagina to feel looser for the average guy compared to pre-thick guy?

Thanks for any replies. I just want to get to the bottom of this, it's messing with my head.

That is not how it works.

We can have a huge penis in there but after the sex our vagina goes back to normal. If you have never had anything that big in there it can hurt, but the more often you have it the easier it will be.

Our vagina does not stay open when nothing is inside.

When you are aroused you will stretch for him. It depends on the guy, if he not good or goes in at bad angles that just hurts. With a big penis the guy has to be careful and make sure we are ready for sex. But when are done it goes back to normal. Not right away, but it does not take days.

So will the first or second encounter with a thick cock change tightness in any way?

Will it still feel tight to me as if I was the largest to date? Or will she be stretched and loosened?

How many times does it take for a thick penis to change the tightness of a vagina? Will a once off one night stand cause a change? Or a second ONS say 6 weeks later? Or does it take more regular and sustained sex to cause a vagina to feel looser for the average guy compared to pre-thick guy?

Thanks for any replies. I just want to get to the bottom of this, it's messing with my head.
your heads messed up already sorry !!!!!! how on earth do you expect an honest answer to such a ridiculous question ??? who has given you the idean anyway????? you can erxpect some ridiculous answers that for sure with some idiots on here

Don't kid yourself. It gets looser. When my wife was having an affair with one overendowed man, she said she couldn't feel me. After a few months after breaking up with him, it was tighter due to kegels exercises.

After having sex with that man twice did she feel looser to you? That's what I'm asking

So will the first or second encounter with a thick cock change tightness in any way?(...)
No, it won`t.
(...)Will it still feel tight to me as if I was the largest to date? Or will she be stretched and loosened?
The only difference is that women who are "trained" and used to take big objects (toys, thick dicks, or a fist, for instance) are enabled to open up more quickly when aroused. It doesn`t make their pussies change their basic shape. Childbirth sometimes can make a difference, but not necessarily. Vaginal insertion of an object, even in an extreme case, can`t make a pussy change permanently. It may take a day or two at most to revert after a long session of "training", but that`s that. Anything else people say is just fantasy talk.

We used to do fairly kinky stuff with my wife: large dildos, inflatable, large eggplant, fisting, baby. And she had her share of larger men than I. And still her vagina can be very tight.

Not really how it works. Sure right after she can be loose, but it goes back tight, always. Honestly I'm guessing your not even old enough to be here if you think it works like that.

I think it’s more to do with arousal. I have had different guys inside, bigger guys, hands, dildos, even a bottle. So I know I can fit in a lot. However, as the other posters have said, it can go tight again.
But what does happen now is when I get turned on, either with a guy, or hubby, or something else, I get quite aroused, quite quickly. I then get very wet and do loosen up quite a bit. Presumably it’s more to do with my sexual state than any major opening of my vag.
What it does mean though, when I’m aroused, wet and loose it’s pointless hubby trying to fuck me as he I can’t feel him much, it’s not satisfying for either of us.

Her pussy lips would cling to my cock as I stroked her before. One day I noticed they didn't and never have since. It was definitely looser. Because she exercises her vaginal muscles a lot so she can make feel tight.

At what point did you notice this? Ballpark how many times had they had sex? Did she still feel tight to you while she was having the affair with the guy? Was it only after a certain length of time with this guy that you noticed she started to feel looser?

It varies with elasticity I think. Some women will stay gaped with regular use. My wifes pussy does open up for a big one, and then slowly tightens up after a few days. Usually by six weeks you wouldn't even know a big one was in her. Granted, I fuck my woman 2-3 times a day, more once shes been gaped sometimes because it feels good. Unless shes getting a big one a couple times a week she'll tighten back up after a few days. I do eat her out a lot and screw her a lot though. She might tighten up quicker with less fucking, but I can't help but reclaim whats mine after sharing.

Back