How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
if you count it that way i'm probably in the 250 to 300 range

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

Wow.. I have been seeing black men and black couples for years. Each time I do suck cock before we Fuck. It is just part of the fore play. I just can’t imagine how many times. 3 times a week on average and multiple sucks each time over a few hours or all dany or all night. Even more if he/they bring a friend for me to play. That does not count the black pussy I make love to. Please don’t call me a whore. I have a very high sex drive and I love the black race. No, I am no longer married.

Wow.. I have been seeing black men and black couples for years. Each time I do suck cock before we Fuck. It is just part of the fore play. I just can’t imagine how many times. 3 times a week on average and multiple sucks each time over a few hours or all dany or all night. Even more if he/they bring a friend for me to play. That does not count the black pussy I make love to. Please don’t call me a whore. I have a very high sex drive and I love the black race. No, I am no longer married.
Hit me up when you get a chance

Kim - Chick with a Dick
So what’s your number then?

Kim - Chick with a Dick
I can't count the black cocks I have sucked. My wife and I shared many over the past 25 years. She's the one who first placed a big black cock to my lips. I took it from there. I've loved every minute of it!

Kim - Chick with a Dick
Jeez. I don't know. Back in the day I haunted glory holes in a very white area, so I sucked a lot of white dicks. A LOT. I think my parents next door neighbor, and one of my friends got in on the action. Fun part about the holes, you never know for sure and ended up studying shoes. A lot LOL.

Later in life I moved to a more diverse area. I still seemed to attract white guys in the local theater, but finally a couple of young black men gave me a go. I must have made an impression because it seemed as though the word was out. In two or three years I must have had black dick in my mouth about 200 times. Those were the best dicks.
Due to logistics of that theater my ass was blacked just a couple of times.
I'm on a long dry spell now.

Jeez. I don't know. Back in the day I haunted glory holes in a very white area, so I sucked a lot of white dicks. A LOT. I think my parents next door neighbor, and one of my friends got in on the action. Fun part about the holes, you never know for sure and ended up studying shoes. A lot LOL.

Later in life I moved to a more diverse area. I still seemed to attract white guys in the local theater, but finally a couple of young black men gave me a go. I must have made an impression because it seemed as though the word was out. In two or three years I must have had black dick in my mouth about 200 times. Those were the best dicks.
Due to logistics of that theater my ass was blacked just a couple of times.
I'm on a long dry spell now.
I like the idea that you might have sucked off friends and neighbors. I wish you found out for sure

Back