How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

I don't think she would cheat on me, so considering the bulls visit us home... it's still many, many times. The first guy we met him in a brazilian club and he banged her 16 times. Then a homie from the neighborhood who later got stranded with us during the outbreak, countless times. We could barely leave home and they fucked night and day for 2 wks, like 60-70 times. Then another Brazilian guy and his friend some 30 times so far.

25 to 30+ after we married about 8 before we married that I know of. How many before we met could be double that total. She was very active before we met.

three black cocks, and literally a hundred of white dicks for her before we got married. Didn't last long as she was fucking around on me - couldn't get enough cock

My wife has asked me if numbers would get in the way. Not sure how others feel but I feel every time she’s with another guy it’s just another memory we cherish together. So my point of view is the number is no concern, and in fact the more she has the happier we will be
Very well said.

Back