How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

I don't know how many, but i know of one for sure. My wife works nights at a restaurant bar. At the end of the shift, one of the servers stays late with the manager or assistant manager to figure out the tip shares for the evening. That's normally a pretty late night. One night i was home watching the late night news when the phone rang. I answered but there was no response...but there was background noise, and i could hear my wife's voice. It was obvious she had butt dialed by accident. I could clearly make out her side of the conversation though. I heard her say, "Why are you looking at me like that?" A male responded, and i couldn't make out what he said, but my wife's distinctive giggle was clear, and i heard her say, "No, what if someone comes in?" He said something inaudible, and i heard her say, "we better not." Then i heard him clearly for the first time, "Get up here and lay down." followed by more giggling. Then he said, "let me get those panties off." She moaned audibly and he said, "open your mouth." There was more moaning followed by, "Damn woman, your pussy is hot and wet." I knew he started fucking her when i heard her whimpering, ugh ugh ugh. He fucked her for a good long time, and when i heard her say, I want it all, i knew she was riding him...its what she does, and that finished him pretty quick. There was more inaudible conversation, more giggling, then the phone went dead. She got home about an hour later and went right to bed. I joined her and started the foreplay, but when i went down on her resisted, begging me not to. She had washed, but her genitals were kinda raw. When i put it in her, i didn't last very long...i had never been so turned on in my life. A couple months later, she introduced me to the new assistant manager, Tim, an African American. I knew it was him.

Back