How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

My wife was a virgin when we met so she had only one cock for 25 years until I introduced her to hotwife scene. Since then she was fucked by 30 different cocks, multiple times by some and still counting. Her only regret is that she became a hotwife in her forties and not thirties or twenties

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 194
My wife was a virgin when we met so she had only one cock for 25 years until I introduced her to hotwife scene. Since then she was fucked by 30 different cocks, multiple times by some and still counting. Her only regret is that she became a hotwife in her forties and not thirties or twenties

Looks like she's got plenty of loving left in her, so don't have regrets! You must be very proud of her :love:

8 organized by husband, 4 organized by 2 of those bulls, then a black lover I told him about later, a local he would never know about, and his boss. Then a dozen black and latino guys I met out of town while on business travel, including one white guy, business related. He must suspect /expect about them all, right?
If he didn't suspect previously I am pretty sure he will when he reads this

Back