How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

Yes my wife has had three black cocks since she took her first bbc , all from the same family as her bbc lover Del arranged for his brother to join him and they both fucked her twice on the same night.
Then she met their nephew arranged by their niece and her friend who’s party we met Del .he fucked her on a separate occasion.
We are looking for another experience when we go to St Lucia later in the year travel restrictions allowing with a local bbc guy.

Last edited:
I don't think she would cheat on me, so considering the bulls visit us home... it's still many, many times. The first guy we met him in a brazilian club and he banged her 16 times. Then a homie from the neighborhood who later got stranded with us during the outbreak, countless times. We could barely leave home and they fucked night and day for 2 wks, like 60-70 times. Then another Brazilian guy and his friend some 30 times so far.
They fucked her til May other 24 times. New Angolan guy, 9 times. The neighbour from before came to say "hi", 5 times. I was just counting the times the males came with her, not penetrations. WTF, they fucked her more times than I did in our whole marriage.

I was the only man she was with (and still the only white man ever) until her 50th birthday. From then until she left me and moved in with one of her black lovers was between 25 and 30 black men probably. She was 53ish when she moved in with Jamal and she stayed with him for 29 months before he found a new girlfriend and she moved back with me. She says she has had 200 plus black men. She also said she could not remember one day with Jamal that she didn't get at least one black cock. 29 months is approx. 870 days. Any way you look at it that is a lot of black cock.

View attachment 2779417 View attachment 2779418 View attachment 2779415
This is hot! so Jamal was giving her to his friends to fuck?

Y wife has had three black cocks since she took her first bbc , all from the same family.he lover Del arranged for his brother to join him and they both fucked her twice on the same night.
Then she met their nephew and he fucked her on a separate occasion.
We are looking foe another experience when we go to St Lucia later in the year travel restrictions allowing
We found some great black cocks for the wife in the islands.

Back