How many straight women become bi

So just wondering how many women out there considered themselves 100% straight before getting blacked but now are bi, and is it exclusively whilst with BBC or in general life too?
So let me see if I understand this correctly so I’m on the same page with your thinking. How many women love getting fucked by a black man then all of the sudden because they love black dick they now suddenly have an overwhelming urge to be with another woman. Did I get that right? The power of a black cock turns women gay?

Omg. I was the girl who wouldn't ever kiss a girl. I'm not bi. Now I make out with girls. Take another pussy? Nope never. Now guys take their cock from a pussy and feed it to me. Go figure. I still haven't actually eaten a pussy yet. I would never do that.🙄🙄
If you are making out with other girls dear you’re bisexual.

So let me see if I understand this correctly so I’m on the same page with your thinking. How many women love getting fucked by a black man then all of the sudden because they love black dick they now suddenly have an overwhelming urge to be with another woman. Did I get that right? The power of a black cock turns women gay?
Well not gay no, that would mean they're giving up men altogether.

I was thinking more of women who never realised they were bisexual until they are with black men and other women.

So just wondering how many women out there considered themselves 100% straight before getting blacked but now are bi, and is it exclusively whilst with BBC or in general life too?
both me & my alyssa would say, women are bisexual by nature...its only a matter of them discovering, exploring, & embracing it.

Back