How many partners (ladies)?

This is a question for the ladies please (no fapper males, no sissies).

Other than your husband or boyfriend, how many sexual partners do you like to have?

Do you prefer to have a few regular bulls, or generally prefer one nighters, or a combination of both?

I'm just thinking about the emotional side of the relationship. Like for example I vetoed my ex only having one regular bull because of the potential for feelings to develop. Having several may actually be healthier for the relationship, plus an occasional one night stand for her too.

I am not asking this question out of sexual excitement, purely curiosity (hence the no fappers please).

What do you think?

Hahaha big variety. I'll watch it properly later; just watched the start of it.

Given that 35 was the middle number, I'd say that's more or less the average.

Being an authentic QOS means I always have several dozen black men taking turns seeding my pussy throughout the week every week (except during one week per month for obvious reasons).
I am fine with one night stands but definitely prefer consistent playmates. I understand that everyone has lives outside of sexy fun times and sometimes circumstances change for people so I never expect anyone to hang around forever but appreciate those that do. 😊
I would never go for the singular “bull” approach even if I wasn’t a QOS. A big part of the excitement for me is the variety that I get to experience (not to mention you can’t have gangbangs, creampie trains, spit roasts, double penetrations, or air tight with just one playmate). That and as the OP mentioned, too much time with one guy can give him the wrong ideas.
🖤 :qos:

I usually like to see two or three men at the same time however some meetings that could be more if you know what I mean.

Back