Let me know what you guys would do to my wife, she gets wet reading your comments. I've been trying to get her into the Hotwife lifestyle but she is a little reluctant right now. I want to see her get blacked while i sit in the corner and watch.
This is how it would happen.
You give me her number so you, being the cuck hubbie you are can only imagine and fantasize about it.
You say she enjoys reading the comments? I hope that is true otherwise I'm just entertaining you, that's not fun for me. I have no access to your profile by the way. See if you can fix that please?
She and I begin our conversation about you and what you have been telling her you want. I tell her about the women in my past that I have arranged to be fucked by BBCs, how I pimped out several of them to black coke dealers and found BBCs on Craigslist for them to be pummeled by. She is fascinated with what I tell her. She is really interested in this one time I had my now ex wife, blonde, rich, great curves with a history of being with black men who were well hung dress up in platform white dancers heels, white seamed stockings, white garter belt with a white quarter bra that held her plump full tits up with her nipples exposed so they would poke against her blouse. A white silk blouse so you could actually see her nipples which is friggin hot! A black leather skirt to contrast with the white.
I tell her how I drove to a known *******/****** hotel at 1:00 am or so and paraded her around the courtyard. (I loved hearing her heels clicking on the concrete taking her little short steps knowing that she had an audience in many of the windows of the rooms surrounding us) In a few minutes a black guy, I would say mid thirties approached us. I told him I was there to trade her for some dope. (He had been eyeing her the entire time) How much he asked, seventy I replied. Come with me he said motioning to follow. Patty had been silent the whole time, I wish I had paid attention to her to see her countenance at that moment. (I am sure you are thinking this is bullshit but it is all true. We drove there in our Lexus, sure we had the money for anything we wanted, but that wasn't the point. You are probably thinking it was dangerous? Yes it was, but then I have been living a risqué life since I was a young teenager. I had a .380 with three extra clips so she and I were strong and I carried myself that way)
So we go to his second floor room and as soon as we get inside he hands me his payment, I look at Patty and snap my fingers and she starts stripping out of her clothes. (Yes I felt powerful at that moment) She walks to him and kneels down as she starts opening his pants. (I had a hardon as I leaned against the dresser and was loading the pipe)
I watched her take his long slim cock in her mouth with her tits out and high heels on. She sucked him silently as he grew stiffer and even longer.
I took a blast and loaded it for her. He brought her to the bed and right as he was climbing on her I gave her a blast and then he started fucking her. She must have been wet because he slipped in easily, in short order he was banging her while she was starting to whimper, her legs opened a bit more as she was holding on to his back. He was in all the way, using her with no concern about anything else except his pleasure. She looked at me and nutted! (I asked her later about it and she said when she saw the look on my face it made her cum. Yea I felt powerful again)
He pumped her for maybe five minutes or so and blew his nut. She dressed and we walked to the car and went home.
Your wife became excited hearing about it. I have her playing with herself when we are talking to each other, she was cumming through the story. It was fucking hot listening to her cum.
Well, I don't know if she will actually like that particular story but if she really is enjoying talking about being a Cuckoldress/Hotwife then I have plenty of REAL LIFE stories to share with HER.
You wanted to know how and what I would do when I use your wife? Her and I talking and me teaching her how to get the most out of the opportunity she is presented with. I want to write more but I want to message with your wife. Trust me it will be better for you and her. I will teach her how to tease you verbally and many other ways. You will reap the benefits and she is definitely going to get her just rewards.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 141
You give me her number so you, being the cuck hubbie you are can only imagine and fantasize about it.
You say she enjoys reading the comments? I hope that is true otherwise I'm just entertaining you, that's not fun for me. I have no access to your profile by the way. See if you can fix that please?
She and I begin our conversation about you and what you have been telling her you want. I tell her about the women in my past that I have arranged to be fucked by BBCs, how I pimped out several of them to black coke dealers and found BBCs on Craigslist for them to be pummeled by. She is fascinated with what I tell her. She is really interested in this one time I had my now ex wife, blonde, rich, great curves with a history of being with black men who were well hung dress up in platform white dancers heels, white seamed stockings, white garter belt with a white quarter bra that held her plump full tits up with her nipples exposed so they would poke against her blouse. A white silk blouse so you could actually see her nipples which is friggin hot! A black leather skirt to contrast with the white.
I tell her how I drove to a known *******/****** hotel at 1:00 am or so and paraded her around the courtyard. (I loved hearing her heels clicking on the concrete taking her little short steps knowing that she had an audience in many of the windows of the rooms surrounding us) In a few minutes a black guy, I would say mid thirties approached us. I told him I was there to trade her for some dope. (He had been eyeing her the entire time) How much he asked, seventy I replied. Come with me he said motioning to follow. Patty had been silent the whole time, I wish I had paid attention to her to see her countenance at that moment. (I am sure you are thinking this is bullshit but it is all true. We drove there in our Lexus, sure we had the money for anything we wanted, but that wasn't the point. You are probably thinking it was dangerous? Yes it was, but then I have been living a risqué life since I was a young teenager. I had a .380 with three extra clips so she and I were strong and I carried myself that way)
So we go to his second floor room and as soon as we get inside he hands me his payment, I look at Patty and snap my fingers and she starts stripping out of her clothes. (Yes I felt powerful at that moment) She walks to him and kneels down as she starts opening his pants. (I had a hardon as I leaned against the dresser and was loading the pipe)
I watched her take his long slim cock in her mouth with her tits out and high heels on. She sucked him silently as he grew stiffer and even longer.
I took a blast and loaded it for her. He brought her to the bed and right as he was climbing on her I gave her a blast and then he started fucking her. She must have been wet because he slipped in easily, in short order he was banging her while she was starting to whimper, her legs opened a bit more as she was holding on to his back. He was in all the way, using her with no concern about anything else except his pleasure. She looked at me and nutted! (I asked her later about it and she said when she saw the look on my face it made her cum. Yea I felt powerful again)
He pumped her for maybe five minutes or so and blew his nut. She dressed and we walked to the car and went home.
Your wife became excited hearing about it. I have her playing with herself when we are talking to each other, she was cumming through the story. It was fucking hot listening to her cum.
Well, I don't know if she will actually like that particular story but if she really is enjoying talking about being a Cuckoldress/Hotwife then I have plenty of REAL LIFE stories to share with HER.
You wanted to know how and what I would do when I use your wife? Her and I talking and me teaching her how to get the most out of the opportunity she is presented with. I want to write more but I want to message with your wife. Trust me it will be better for you and her. I will teach her how to tease you verbally and many other ways. You will reap the benefits and she is definitely going to get her just rewards.
Yea, No sorry we’re not about that kind of stuff. The flirting and stuff is awesome but *******, guns, and pimping that’s a bit extreme.

I'd Fuck her silly and deep all night long and cum breed deep inside her.
I'm reiterating this with more to say>>> I would!!! I would have her help me to Extremely cuck you in the most humiliating ways.

I will have her tell me all the most extreme cucking fantasies you tell her you'd like to happen with her and I and go right that point of both her and I fulfilling them.

We're are you located

So I will be enjoying talking to your future HOTWIFE. She will learn from my past experience in the cuckold genre a horny cuck hubbie is an attentive husband.
You ask her about our conversations and she is coy about it. "He has said some interesting things about it but I just don't know."
"When did you speak to him?" You ask
"Oh I don't know honey it's been awhile." She responds
You have been so anxious for her to become a Hotwife. You hope to catch a big dicked black man balls deep causing your sweet wife to grunt and scream from ecstatic sexual wonder. Every time you approach your own door you listen intently for the sounds of the woman you love changing into your Alpha female who will forever control your sexuality, certainly in charge of hers.
She is still listening to you describe how excited the videos of the white wives taking on black lovers.
"Do men like that have special condoms?" She asks as a video is playing of a wife in a hotel room is moaning with her outer pussy lips splayed wide open around the root of a thick dark pole, his hands cupping her ass, pale legs propped up with her feet over his back. Creamy pussy juice gathering stroke after stroke.
"Yes they make some bigger." You respond as dick twitches to her interest.
Time goes by then one day you come home to an empty house. You call her and it goes to voicemail. You wait for awhile and try again, still no answer.
An hour later you hear her pull up. She walks in and your comfortable emotional state is shaken.
Your face gives it away immediately and she sees it, a slight smile crosses her face. "Hi Baby, I had a ******* with a friend."
She walks to you on four inch heels, the skirt is short and black with a slit up the side, you can see the edge of her thigh tops in the slit as she walks. Her blouse is unbuttoned so all you notice is cleavage, her eyelashes long, lips bright and inviting.
Her kiss is deep, her tongue thrusting in your mouth.
"Pour us a ******* sweetheart." She says "You like my outfit?" Making a slow turn in front of you.
"Well Yea Baby." You say, your voice giving away your waning ego.
"I thought you would. Tell me what you think of what I have on underneath?"
As she is unbuttoning her blouse you are staring intently as her tits come into view in a bra that leaves more to see than cover. She is watching you watch her. She pulls the zipper on her skirt and as it drops to lay around her heels you see thigh top stockings and a itty bitty pair of panties.

More later

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 116
So I will be enjoying talking to your future HOTWIFE. She will learn from my past experience in the cuckold genre a horny cuck hubbie is an attentive husband.
You ask her about our conversations and she is coy about it. "He has said some interesting things about it but I just don't know."
"When did you speak to him?" You ask
"Oh I don't know honey it's been awhile." She responds
You have been so anxious for her to become a Hotwife. You hope to catch a big dicked black man balls deep causing your sweet wife to grunt and scream from ecstatic sexual wonder. Every time you approach your own door you listen intently for the sounds of the woman you love changing into your Alpha female who will forever control your sexuality, certainly in charge of hers.
She is still listening to you describe how excited the videos of the white wives taking on black lovers.
"Do men like that have special condoms?" She asks as a video is playing of a wife in a hotel room is moaning with her outer pussy lips splayed wide open around the root of a thick dark pole, his hands cupping her ass, pale legs propped up with her feet over his back. Creamy pussy juice gathering stroke after stroke.
"Yes they make some bigger." You respond as dick twitches to her interest.
Time goes by then one day you come home to an empty house. You call her and it goes to voicemail. You wait for awhile and try again, still no answer.
An hour later you hear her pull up. She walks in and your comfortable emotional state is shaken.
Your face gives it away immediately and she sees it, a slight smile crosses her face. "Hi Baby, I had a ******* with a friend."
She walks to you on four inch heels, the skirt is short and black with a slit up the side, you can see the edge of her thigh tops in the slit as she walks. Her blouse is unbuttoned so all you notice is cleavage, her eyelashes long, lips bright and inviting.
Her kiss is deep, her tongue thrusting in your mouth.
"Pour us a ******* sweetheart." She says "You like my outfit?" Making a slow turn in front of you.
"Well Yea Baby." You say, your voice giving away your waning ego.
"I thought you would. Tell me what you think of what I have on underneath?"
As she is unbuttoning her blouse you are staring intently as her tits come into view in a bra that leaves more to see than cover. She is watching you watch her. She pulls the zipper on her skirt and as it drops to lay around her heels you see thigh top stockings and a itty bitty pair of panties.

More later
Whomever likes this ******* is some bullshit. Blow her freaking back out. BBC or abc man the f up. To each his own. That coke ******* was some straight bullshit. The game is too go forward not live in a Scarface dream world. Beauty is the key and only key. No dog in the fight. Just reading. To all y'all naturally born black men. Mistake I made, thought it was cool to let my girl drive. Pops told me better. I ain't listen. Word to the wise. Keep her ass on the passenger side. Never let NO CHIC. Drive you nowhere. Ever. And don't ever move in with a chic that can kick you out anytime, cuz she pay the bills blah blah f'n blah. she feel a certain kind way. Have yo own *******, or go without until you do. Thank me later.
Mr. Anonymous

Last edited:
Whomever likes this ******* is some bullshit. Blow her freaking back out. BBC or abc man the f up. To each his own. That coke ******* was some straight bullshit. The game is too go forward not live in a Scarface dream world. Beauty is the key and only key. No dog in the fight. Just reading. To all y'all naturally born black men. Mistake I made, thought it was cool to let my girl drive. Pops told me better. I ain't listen. Word to the wise. Keep her ass on the passenger side. Never let NO CHIC. Drive you nowhere. Ever. And don't ever move in with a chic that can kick you out anytime, cuz she pay the bills blah blah f'n blah. she feel a certain kind way. Have yo own *******, or go without until you do. Thank me later.
Mr. Anonymous
I agree, don't let them drive and DEFINITELY don't loan them your car.
I ain't sayin what I did was smart, but it is all true. I lived a lot more risky lifestyle in my past so at the time I was too confident. Nevertheless, my true story is what it is.

Back