How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

That's so hot! We would love to both dress up in cute matching or bbc panties and both serve a bull with a 10+" bbc together.
Little clitty is definitely caged, boipussy plugged and in panties when we/her(only play together, whether all 3 is playing or hubby watching/cleanimg up) do play with a bull

Attachments

• received_3068005693524892.jpeg
    received_3068005693524892.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 113
  • received_499991431114550.jpeg
    received_499991431114550.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Pre-Plandemic we would have weekend pool parties. There are two other cucks and myself that will dress up in a bikini and heels. We serve drinks and food to the wives and bulls. We have had up to six wives and 20 bulls at a party The bikini clad cucks obediently served them all. (I sure miss those parties)

Just make sure to keep it shaven smooth and make sure you serve your slut and any bulls she has around...that's your only useful purpose in the bedroom or wherever she takes real cock.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
I never did until a woman I met on this site a few months back started telling me I had a duty to become a sissy and leading me in that direction. We spoke for a few weeks, including by phone, but live a continent away and suddenly she ghosted. Leaving me with a real desire now to be sissified.

si me permiten voy a contarles algo...me probe mis primeros calzoncitos cuando aun estaba en la escuela primaria...y siempre los use a escondidas hasta que con mi segunda esposa me converti en su cornudo, asique el siguiente paso hacia la feminizacion no demoro mucho...me sentia comodo y feliz con la lenceria, nada aparatoso, solo bombachitas y medias...algun portaligas o medias "emanuelle"...me afeitaba completo y usaba un poquito de labial, y ella misma me regalo sandalias de taco alto...y cuando quise probar ser penetrado, ella fue la que me entrego a uno de sus amantes...pero por otras cuestiones nos separamos...y me quedo una fantasia que cumplir...buscar alguna hormona para tomar, y que se me atrofiaran el pene y las bolas...para que me quedaran mejor las bombachitas para usarlas cuando ella estaba con cualquiera de sus amantes, y estar mas cerca de ser una verdadera mariquita...ahora ya paso mucho tiempo y creo que ya perdi la oporunidad

Wearing infront of bull and wife would be humiliating but even more so if i had to wax or shave off all hair to be smooth and qould make me feel more feminine and submissive. I'd do it if required. Would be up to the bull ans wife to decide.
Do it anyway

Back