How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

My wife wasn't there, but I wish she had been. She was on a weeklong visit to see her mom. I was used to fucking her every day, and I was really horny. So I got onto a site. In my profile I mentioned that I loved dressing in panties and lingerie, and that I often wore my wife's clothes. She knew and she was okay with it. Anyway, a guy said he that was intrigued and bi-curious from the standpoint of a top. He told me that he had a cock over seven inches and thick, and I was intrigued. He was just getting off work. I gave him my cell number and address. Then I got into my wife's sexiest nightie.

He showed up. I met him at the door in my nightie, and after some small talk I took him to my bedroom. He got down to his jockey shorts and joined me on the bed. I reached over and grasped his bulge. He hadn't lied about his size. His cock was BIG, and he was rock hard. "I want it," I told it, feeling like a virgin schoolgirl experiencing the natural inclination of her hormones. He stripped his jockeys off. I took hold of his cock and started sucking, wondering if I could deep-throat a cock so long and thick.

I guess he wanted a faster outcome. He jumped up. He pushed me onto my back and shoved his cock into my astonished mouth. He then mouth fucked me, hard and fast, making me feel like that schoolgirl getting fucked for her first time. He came quickly, shooting his hot semen, with his cock deep in my throat. I didn't even get to swallow. His load just went straight into my esophagus and down.

He withdrew his cock. It was still big and hard. "Fuck me," I begged him, like the little slut I felt.

I got some lube. He put on a condom and lubed up. I was on the bed on my hands and knees. He lifted the hem of my nightie and flipped it up onto my back, making me shudder with the thrill of erotic delight and anticipation.
In a flash my horny ass was filled with his big thick hard cock. I guess it was all the time and things I had fucked my ass with over the years had stretched my rectum, but unlike my first fuck when I was a kid that hurt like hell, I didn't feel a bit of pain. He fuked me hard, fast and to the balls. I was in heaven, that little bitch slut inside me begging, "Fuck me. Fuck Me. Fuck me!" over and over until he came.

While I lay there feeling like a well fucked and blissfully satisfied little cunt he dressed quickly and was gone. Unfortunately, he never contacted me again, and after a week I called and found that he no longer worked there. Alas! I never got a chance to tell my wife. On her trip back from her visit she called me and told me that she wanted a divorce. I since miss that suck and fuck session with that nicely hung horny young guy more than I miss her pussy, but I have the memory.

Oh, and I took the sexy nightie with me when I moved out of the house.

My wife wasn't there, but I wish she had been. She was on a weeklong visit to see her mom. I was used to fucking her every day, and I was really horny. So I got onto a site. In my profile I mentioned that I loved dressing in panties and lingerie, and that I often wore my wife's clothes. She knew and she was okay with it. Anyway, a guy said he that was intrigued and bi-curious from the standpoint of a top. He told me that he had a cock over seven inches and thick, and I was intrigued. He was just getting off work. I gave him my cell number and address. Then I got into my wife's sexiest nightie.

He showed up. I met him at the door in my nightie, and after some small talk I took him to my bedroom. He got down to his jockey shorts and joined me on the bed. I reached over and grasped his bulge. He hadn't lied about his size. His cock was BIG, and he was rock hard. "I want it," I told it, feeling like a virgin schoolgirl experiencing the natural inclination of her hormones. He stripped his jockeys off. I took hold of his cock and started sucking, wondering if I could deep-throat a cock so long and thick.

I guess he wanted a faster outcome. He jumped up. He pushed me onto my back and shoved his cock into my astonished mouth. He then mouth fucked me, hard and fast, making me feel like that schoolgirl getting fucked for her first time. He came quickly, shooting his hot semen, with his cock deep in my throat. I didn't even get to swallow. His load just went straight into my esophagus and down.

He withdrew his cock. It was still big and hard. "Fuck me," I begged him, like the little slut I felt.

I got some lube. He put on a condom and lubed up. I was on the bed on my hands and knees. He lifted the hem of my nightie and flipped it up onto my back, making me shudder with the thrill of erotic delight and anticipation.
In a flash my horny ass was filled with his big thick hard cock. I guess it was all the time and things I had fucked my ass with over the years had stretched my rectum, but unlike my first fuck when I was a kid that hurt like hell, I didn't feel a bit of pain. He fuked me hard, fast and to the balls. I was in heaven, that little bitch slut inside me begging, "Fuck me. Fuck Me. Fuck me!" over and over until he came.

While I lay there feeling like a well fucked and blissfully satisfied little cunt he dressed quickly and was gone. Unfortunately, he never contacted me again, and after a week I called and found that he no longer worked there. Alas! I never got a chance to tell my wife. On her trip back from her visit she called me and told me that she wanted a divorce. I since miss that suck and fuck session with that nicely hung horny young guy more than I miss her pussy, but I have the memory.

Oh, and I took the sexy nightie with me when I moved out of the house.
Was the divorce because you were bi or other reasons. Good luck

Was the divorce because you were bi or other reasons. Good luck
Nothing to do with sex. When we had sex and I introduced myself sucking cock and being fucked, she actively participated. She would describe the cock in great detail. Like when I described my being fucked by a big cock, saying, "It hurts," she said, "But it hurts good." It was a big turn-on for me when she pulled down my panties and fucked my ass/cunt with her vibrator.

Nothing to do with sex. When we had sex and I introduced myself sucking cock and being fucked, she actively participated. She would describe the cock in great detail. Like when I described my being fucked by a big cock, saying, "It hurts," she said, "But it hurts good." It was a big turn-on for me when she pulled down my panties and fucked my ass/cunt with her vibrator.
Hot. Good luck finding someone to share with.

I have to say hubby, that you are absolutely fucking useless as a husband, but dressed up as a cock sucking slut gurl you will take some beating! And that is what my pussy will be taking, a beating, once Leroy and his buddy gets here, and who knows dressed like that you may be bent over and put to good use by them both too! Now you would just love that wouldn't you dear husband!
1657797054342.png

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

You see Leroy! This is why I have you, this is what I married!!! Now take off those joggers and get over here, my hubby is going to get you ready with "her" little tongue, right hubby? Feed her your cock head Leroy, then turn around while my dear little sexy hubby sticks "her" tongue up your big black ass hole and gets you all hot and ready to mount my shaven cunt hole...isn't that right hub baby?
1658057890058.png

HWJ:lips::lips::lips:

Now then hubby. Remember I told you Leroy was bringing some of his bro's with him today. Well when they get here, two if them, Shane and Dwayne are going to use you while Leroy pounds my oh so wet cunny. They are going to spit roast you all night long. That is why you slept all night with you pink butt plug in place...a little trainer for your big day, so to speak. Make sure you give them what they want, when they want. I dont want any bad reports from them afterwards, right?
1658058443339.png

Oh wow! "He's" so soft and smooth looking! Is that really your husband?
These are all sissy cuckold husbands that we have entertained over the years. My bulls, myself and my hub Pops, have "used" them for our pleasure and the pleasure of the respective cucks wives, who are only sometimes present at the "entertainment". We only entertain the very best sissy cuckold husbands, who are extremely presentable, passable and obedient, and who put a lot of effort into looking good. I think you will agree that all these sissy cucks are extremely passable gurls. Glad you enjoyed them...we did!

Back