How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Hm easier said then done…

Your not alone in the world. There are expectations and feelings of other people involved and I can’t ignore them. So yeah guilt is part of it. At least for me
We're not in this world to satisfy everybody's expectations, are we? There is no reason for feeling guilty about anything that's done in a consensual manner. People who take no part in it better mind their own businesses! ;) Just don't surround yourself with foul-mouthed or envious people.
You have needs, you wish to fulfill them and eventually do. - It's only human.
Be proud of yourself anytime you reach one of your goals. - Whatever those may be.
"Slut" is not necessarily a derogatory term, it can be a compliment as well, and sometimes very empowering. ;) Take care.

Well the obvious reason is that I love sex and have enjoyed it with many different partners. I do have some friends who also feel the same way and we refer to each other as sluts in a good and playful way. In that manner I gladly take the rank of slut and enjoy it but not like I am introducing myself to the neighbors as a proud slut unless it's a group of sexy black men moving in.
Slutty Women are a big turn on and major source of attraction for me, and i respectfully appreciate you. ;)

That's how we came to cuckolding
Sandra, is one of the reasons why you're looking out for men to complement you sexually? - Men who present you with characteristics that are not very pronounced in your husband? Men who are more masculine, more dominant and have a darker skin complexion as compared to your husband? TY

Back