How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I never thought I would be in this lifestyle. Hubby insisted that I'm his bbc slut wife. Going on 8yrs. 29 different bbc later. Amazing sex at this age. Had to slow down due to a tough fight of breast cancer. Recovering now and hubby family and lovers very supportive.
So glad you fought it successfully and have great support. :)

I would say yes I am a slut in the fact I love sex and having multiple options for partners but I don't believe it to come with a negative meaning.
If a man fucks around he is called a stud as a compliment, so if a woman is called a slut it should be interpretated in a positive sense. I believe that anyone who is lucky enough to have the skills to please Black Men deserves the same accolade as a male stud. :lips: :lips: :lips:

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️
I need to move to the UK 🤣

Back