How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I do ONLY because guys have called me that for s long but I really believe I am doing what I was born to do, I truly believe this is me doing the right thing

Why is that?
Well the obvious reason is that I love sex and have enjoyed it with many different partners. I do have some friends who also feel the same way and we refer to each other as sluts in a good and playful way. In that manner I gladly take the rank of slut and enjoy it but not like I am introducing myself to the neighbors as a proud slut unless it's a group of sexy black men moving in.

Well the obvious reason is that I love sex and have enjoyed it with many different partners. I do have some friends who also feel the same way and we refer to each other as sluts in a good and playful way. In that manner I gladly take the rank of slut and enjoy it but not like I am introducing myself to the neighbors as a proud slut unless it's a group of sexy black men moving in.
In retrospect; it feels like a stupid ques. lols

@HeadInTheStars can I ask, if you and your friends laughingly refer to eachother as sluts, are you all aware of when any of you cheats on a guy? And if any start dating do you all know if he is small endowed and encourage her to keep on being a slut????

Back