How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I am a slut, need to show it more🤭
Do It Yes GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

Every woman is a potential slut with the Right Big Black Cock In her I promise you! Some guys just have the skills and equipment to bring it out of them even in front of hubby!♠️
Affirmative...every woman has the potential to be a SLUT because it starts in the biggest sex organ we all, possess...the MIND; however, it needs the right training and development

Gawd yes, I am a slut. Not as much as I used to be. For a number of years, I was the easiest touch in town. I've tasted a lot of dicks. Took many, many, loads deep inside my pussy (and my ass). I have a hard time committing to just one guy. Just as soon as one of my most favored past lovers comes knocking, I have a hard time saying no.

I think a lot of women confuse being a slut with just being easy or having a lot of sex. That’s part of it but I think it has more to do with the sexual acts themselves, the situations she finds herself in and her submission/willingness to be used. Plus, she has to actually enjoy whatever act she participates in, not just do it to please a partner.

A woman can’t consider herself a slut unless:

- she’s been gangbanged or at least tagteamed multiple times

- had numerous one night stands or has fucked numerous guys she just met (24 hours or less)

- taken creampies in every hole from guys NOT her boyfriend or husband

- actually likes anal

- actually likes swallowing cum

- has cheated on multiple boyfriends/husbands out of pure lust

- has fucked guys she shouldn’t have due to outstanding circumstances (ie. mom’s boyfriend, her boss, husband’s/boyfriend’s best friend, to get out of a financial bind, her friend’s husband/boyfriend etc.)

I’m sure I can think of more but that’s the gist of a “slut”

I CONSIDER MYSELF A SLUT FOR BBC ,,,MY THNKING IS ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU ARE A SLUT FOR LIFE
A question for all of you HW or girlfriends :)
Are you a slut and proud of it? or just not your cup of tea?
I'm proud to consider myself as a slut for both black men and black women. Many white women would aspire to have such an august title, but few white women actually attain such a revered status. :)

Back