How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Not a huge fan of being called a “slut”. I believe we are all entitled to live our lives and love whatever and however we choose. I have no desire to be in a relationship and instead prefer meeting different men. I don’t feel that simply qualifies me as a “slut” though. But to each their own.

I was always a slut, from about 16, onwards, then I met my to be Husband who was 19, and He turned me into a very dirty girl.
Then we started swinging around 1979/80, I loved being watched by other couples.
My Husband and BBC boyfriend say I am a submissive exhibitionist.
I love people seeing me being fucked,I find it such a turn on.
Also I loved being taken out to a bar/or pub, by my black lover and His mates after sex.
One of my horniest memories was after a session in the Canary Wharf apartment my boyfriend used for our fuck sessions.
I got taken to “All Bar One “ by a group of them, I was sitting at one of the tables on a crowded Friday night.
When my boyfriend noticed that my dress had a wet patch where their cum had run out of me.
He made a point of showing not only His mates who had had me, but the rest of the girls at the next table and anybody else watching.
He thought it was funny and would. Embarrass Me.
However I found it quite the opposite and it made me Horney as Hell.
I said “ Take me back to the apartment and give me some more “
As We all walked out, some of the girls who had watched what was going on, smiled at me, one of them gave me the thumbs up.
I winked at them and.ran My tongue round my lips.
Everyone must have known where I was going and what I was about to get.
This is one of my favourite memories of when I was a slut.
Sadly now retired and just too old, but it was great fun.😜

Gawd yes, I am a slut. Not as much as I used to be. For a number of years, I was the easiest touch in town. I've tasted a lot of dicks. Took many, many, loads deep inside my pussy (and my ass). I have a hard time committing to just one guy. Just as soon as one of my most favored past lovers comes knocking, I have a hard time saying no.
As someone who loves watching others have sex this reply got me really worked up 😎😎

I think a lot of women confuse being a slut with just being easy or having a lot of sex. That’s part of it but I think it has more to do with the sexual acts themselves, the situations she finds herself in and her submission/willingness to be used. Plus, she has to actually enjoy whatever act she participates in, not just do it to please a partner.

A woman can’t consider herself a slut unless:

- she’s been gangbanged or at least tagteamed multiple times

- had numerous one night stands or has fucked numerous guys she just met (24 hours or less)

- taken creampies in every hole from guys NOT her boyfriend or husband

- actually likes anal

- actually likes swallowing cum

- has cheated on multiple boyfriends/husbands out of pure lust

- has fucked guys she shouldn’t have due to outstanding circumstances (ie. mom’s boyfriend, her boss, husband’s/boyfriend’s best friend, to get out of a financial bind, her friend’s husband/boyfriend etc.)

I’m sure I can think of more but that’s the gist of a “slut”
Definitely done all of the above and proud !!

Lol never in my life did I think I would be in this lifestyle. This hubby yes my second marriage introduced this lifestlye. He blew my mind sexually. Hubby has a very long stamina but what makes him cum quickly is when I tell him " I'm his bbc slut wife" never thought I would be in a loving marriage life then add cake and pie to my sexual desire. Amazing sex at the age of 54 and for last 8 yrs. Stopped due to breast cancer and surgery. Now on road to recovery. Cheers to all. Ladies make sure you stay checked. One yr to next can change your life.

Lol I don't think any woman wants to be called a slut, whether it is true or not. I feel like I meet every definition
of a slut, I have cheated on my husband, I have had sex with more than one person at a time, I have been traded
for debt and lots of other sexual things but I still don't like to be called a slut. I guess what I am saying is you
can think what you want just don't say it to the "Lady"
Phyliss
I respect tht. All what you named was done out of fun.

Back