How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I cheated on my husband numerous times before I divorced him, been gang banged 5 times, the last time an all black bull gang bang with 8 bulls, been to bukkake parties and been covered from head to toe in cum, and had sex with countless black bulls since getting my divorce 6 years ago. Never wear a bra so my tits are on show all the time and just love being used and abused. So yes I do consider myself a slut and love my bulls calling me one when they are using me.m, always bareback.
Would you have cheated on him or should I say Divorced him if he had accepted you, encouraged you and supported you as a complete cuckold who realized you would only be for BBC, pussy, mouth and hands. He would only get to clean your messy pussy full of SUPERIOR BLACK SEED and possibly orally clean the BULL when the BULL demanded it. ?

I cheated on my husband numerous times before I divorced him, been gang banged 5 times, the last time an all black bull gang bang with 8 bulls, been to bukkake parties and been covered from head to toe in cum, and had sex with countless black bulls since getting my divorce 6 years ago. Never wear a bra so my tits are on show all the time and just love being used and abused. So yes I do consider myself a slut and love my bulls calling me one when they are using me.m, always bareback.
I love the way you think! Imagine how sexy your going to look when you arrive at a gangbang with a cuckold to service all!

I adore self professed SLUTS....
I commend you for being so candid.

I'm a fan of yours because you speak the truth about BBC. Some of the guys I've been with were monsters. I don't like to share my sex life with others because people are quick to judge. But like you I consider myself a slut. I've been getting gangbanged since I was 16. I'm 38 now and still enjoy getting gangbanged. Proud slut here.
I like a sista like you

Marriage is meant to be a picture of what our relationship should be based on love, trust and integrity=character.

Is your character a reliable ally in the fight against the world (temptations)?

Back