How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I wasn't slutty before I was married, but have been since my divorce several years back (right before my ex-husband hooked me up with several of his black co-workers). Once I tasted that black dick, and felt the power of black dick balls deep inside me... I was a goner. I now will give it up to most any black guy who has the confidence to hit on me.

I wasn't slutty before I was married, but have been since my divorce several years back (right before my ex-husband hooked me up with several of his black co-workers). Once I tasted that black dick, and felt the power of black dick balls deep inside me... I was a goner. I now will give it up to most any black guy who has the confidence to hit on me.
My kind of woman. Where are you from?

Since we started this lifestyle 2 yrs ago. Hubby wanted me to have a naughty drawer in our dresser. So i have a outfit for each lover. Bra panties and dress etc. He also bought me custom panties with my lovers names on it stating thier pussy and black cock only. My spade tats as well dildos named after my lovers. So when he gets home from working if im wearing one of thier outfits. That ment I either finished fucking that one or im going to. When i wear thier panties with name that mean on them in pussy sobhubby can only have My ass or mouth that day. But that doesnt happen because i love My hubby and his cock. But fun to play. Lol My hispanic hubby has a beautiful big cock. I never thought this would be so fun. Had to stop due to cancer so recovering slowly. Hubby and my ******* very supportive and my bbc lover very good to me. Happy easter to all and be safe.

Last edited:
Since we started this lifestyle 2 yrs ago. Hubby wanted me to have a naughty drawer in our dresser. So i have a outfit for each lover. Bra panties and dress etc. He also bought me custom panties with my lovers names on it stating thier pussy and black cock only. My spade tats as well dildos named after my lovers. So when he gets home from working if im wearing one of thier outfits. That ment I either finished fucking that one or im going to. When i wear thier panties with name that mean on them in pussy sobhubby can only have My ass or mouth that day. But that doesnt happen because i love My hubby and his cock. But fun to play. Lol My hispanic hubby has a beautiful big cock. I never thought this would be so fun. Had to stop due to cancer so recovering slowly. Hubby and my ******* very supportive and my bbc lover very good to me. Happy easter to all and be safe.
Sorry to hear about your cancer. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon and having as much BBC as you can handle. :)

Lol I don't think any woman wants to be called a slut, whether it is true or not. I feel like I meet every definition
of a slut, I have cheated on my husband, I have had sex with more than one person at a time, I have been traded
for debt and lots of other sexual things but I still don't like to be called a slut. I guess what I am saying is you
can think what you want just don't say it to the "Lady"
Phyliss
You're wrong. Some of us LOVE being called a slut. Just saying. Lol

Lol I don't think any woman wants to be called a slut, whether it is true or not. I feel like I meet every definition
of a slut, I have cheated on my husband, I have had sex with more than one person at a time, I have been traded
for debt and lots of other sexual things but I still don't like to be called a slut. I guess what I am saying is you
can think what you want just don't say it to the "Lady"
Phyliss
I don't mind it. If the shoe fits

I really dislike the term "slut" In my younger days I was constantly horny. I would rather fuck than eat or sleep and I was dedicated to getting laid as often as I could. But no one ever called me a slut. In the Navy and later college I had a bit of a reputation for my capacity for sex. But no one ever called me a slut then either. If I fucked 5 women in a day there would be awe and respect from the men around me. I have always had a large capacity for sex. However if a woman did what I did she would be looked down upon by many people and labeled a "slut". To me she is just someone with a high capacity for pleasure
Yeah, they don't call men sluts. They are studs. In general society, it's frowned upon as women to be sluts but perfectly acceptable for a man to be a stud.

Back