How many of you consider yourself a slut?

There really needs to be some sort of slut/stud definition ranking thing these days. I mean, a slut could be someone who has slept with even one person before marriage.

You can be a slut just for flirting/chasing people. Like, seriously?-no sexual contact and they are a slut? OMG.

Personally thinking, a slut means exactly the same thing as stud = stud's are seen as totally normal, like who gives a fuck how many women he has ever slept with lol?

Society these days is all about equality and things. So, then abolish slut stuff... including *******-******* mentality: fathers hope their daughters get as much cock in their (adult) lifetime as they would for *******'s getting as much pussy. But until then, people are just full of ******* in their views - through and absolute fucking through, end of... lol

Last edited:
If u fuck anything with a black dick on it, not just a lover or someone u like then YOU ARE A SLUT!
Know what you're saying dude but come on, snow flakes need ultra taming. The day that the word slut becomes equal to stud is the day that women become equal to men. Simple as.

I consider myself a slut in the moment. Give me a guy who turns me on and knows how to fuck, and i'll show him a woman who will empty his balls like no other. Give me a few wines, and he'll get an experience he'll jerk off to for years to come. I was definitely a slut in my late teens, and was a bit of the town bike that most got to ride at least once. I look back now and cringe at what my parents went through with endless horny guys ringing my house, turning up to the front door at all hours asking my parents if I was home.

But had 20 years in between with only fucking 4-5 ex's. So I do consider myself a proud slut, although if others found out, don't know how much that pride would stick.

Last edited:
When I have went to pick up my wife at her bulls place and she is in the bedroom with a black dick in her mouth, pussy and asshole at the same time and she didn't even know their names. I consider her a slut and she loves it
1st wife was like that all the time but I was just as much a slut cause she got me use to sucking off her bulls cocks I often met some and sucked them off and never told her and a couple bulls I let fuck me alot She did catch m once it she just sat and watch him get off in me then she came and lick the cum dripping out of my ass . So I a know I an and her slut too

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️
To be honest, most of us LOVE sluts. I wish slut didnt have such a negative connotation. I wish i could find a bbc hotwife..

Back