How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I dislike vulgar terms about people, probably because I heard enough directed at me. My partner for the last few years I refer to as "My little redheaded fireball" when she is so inclined she is nearly insatiable but I would never call her a slut. She is a woman with a very healthy appetite for sex. Sex addict? Maybe, a slut never

Sex is an interesting aspect of our lives. Properly done there isn't any greater pleasure. (If there is I haven't found it.)Or it can be a tool of assault and *******.

If I screwed 5 woman in a day I would be a real bull. If A woman screws 5 men in a day she is a slut. Why? I think many men are intimidated by a woman's sexuality. When a man orgasms there is a refractory time before is able to perform again. A woman can go from one orgasm to another until she is physically spent.. Many woman have told me that the second cock usually feels better than the first.

Many couples go though life in a monogamous relationship. Then there are people that realize monogamy and monotony sound a lot a like. The only real procession person has is their body, they have the right not to have it violated but they also have the right to share it with whom they wish. If a woman wishes to share her body with others she shouldn't be labeled for it. The only caveats I would attach are to fuck responsibly. There are a number of different methods of birth control readily available and condoms are a good idea.

I have to admit that I have become a slut. I don't like that word but I do like being with strong, big black men and want them to pleasure themselves with me. This is hard for a lifelong Catholic girl to admit but it is true. THANK YOU BBCs for taking me to a new place in my personal development.
Thank you for accepting your role in life as a Black cock SLUT👍🏿

Back