How many of you consider yourself a slut?

As my bbc lover openly calls me his black cock loving white slut and whore I’m very happy that his friends know what I am in every way and that Del has my body for giving both myself; my husband and Del”S sexual pleasure.
We met Del and his brother Thomas in a bar last night I was dressed as instructed by Del in a white dress and naked underneath . We were sat at a table at the back of the bar Del had been feeling my pussy teasing me,a friend of Del’s came over to speak to Del , Del introduce my husband and I to his friend. Del told his friend that I was his dirty white slut who’s married white cunt was his to fuck and that I couldn’t get enough of his black cock .Del told me to tell his friend exactly what I was so I told him I was Del’s slut and that my husband was a little white dick wanker who loves to watch Del fuck me.
Since I told about this Del has fucked me in the bar in front of everyone there

Last edited:
I suppose I would have considered myself so shortly after my lover left the U.K. in the late eighties and my divorce, I craved attention. I then did some ******* work for about three years and would do most things if the price was right lol
I then obtained a career in accounts, ironically through a client and became more selective.

Later on in the nineties and early 2000’s I went work for a guy starting his own business and let’s say I promoted the business using my assets 😂

Back