How many guys has your hotwife fucked?

You never finished your story about your black meet
Was OK. We were very nervous, he was a great guy and tried to make us feel comfortable. I think we are going back soon.
It was incredibly exciting for me watching them kiss and seeing her play with his dick. Watching him do her from behind was over the top for me.

Not enough! I challenged her to fuck at least 100 other men over the next 3-5 years.... I can't wait for the day that she gets bred by 3 bbcs and comes home to let me finish her off!

Whit sluts needs huge baseball ⚾️ size black cocks in all their holes - whoever says else needs mental help!

wife's count is 21 including myself. 6 bbc, 1 became her regular, 7 white, 7 hispanic (plus me makes 8) she was a virgin when we started dating but she confessed to a few blowjobs prior lol.

Honestly it should be way over 800 by now. We used to keep count but when she hit 500 we stopped keeping an official count. We stopped counting in either 2013 or 2014 (can't recall for sure), so if she has only fucked 30 new guys a year since 2014 then that would be another 240 (not counting the pandemic years) and she goes way over 30 a year.
800 different guys holy moly she is super woman wow my wife had gees maybe between 30 and 50 different lovers . She had a few one night stands but usually when she finds a guy that turns her one she generally stays with him for a while. She had a lover that we lived with for 18 months. They were a dominant couple and I was their house servant slave. She left me and they went off by themselves for almost 2 years. At that time I was lucky, I was not doing to well when she left me. A chance meeting in a restaurant I ran into a guy that had been fucking my wife’s a few years before and he dominated me back then when he was fuckin my wife. I gave him my phone number a week later he called me and he came and picked me up we drove around and parked we smoked some weed and yada yada yada I ended up sucking his cock for over a year I moved in with him and he was my Master he dominated me I was his domestic servant slave, but he still had younger girls he fucks too he’s dominant Bi . My wife came back and well now they share me I go to masters apartment to do housework and he dominates me 2 days a week. I still blow him and he fucks me sometimes what ever he wants to do to me. Since my wife came back she went out with her girlfriends and well she has a steady lover again lol hard to keep score lol these modern white wife’s just love fuckin black men.

We’ve been in the swing lifestyle 35 years and exclusively BBC for the past 20 years. During the first 15 years, on average she’d fuck 3 or 4 guys per month and give 10 to 15 blowjobs per month. As a BBC slut for 20 years, she’s averaged 6 to 8 fucks per month but the blowjobs have doubled to an average of 30 per month (this average includes 2 black coworkers, each of whom she sucks off a couple of times per week).

Back