How many girls love anal sex ? I love fucking white women up the ass . ...as you can see .

Idk, I offer and he just tells me he'd rather fuck my pussy I guess. Which I'm just not that interested in anymore lol
Same with my wife has no interest in vaginal with me, but she can still climax with me with anal... if we didn't do that (and I must admit might only be 6 times a year), there is nothing left other than the odd token hanjob from her. One thing we do that works for us, is her wearing a butt plug it sort of fills up some space so her pussy feels tighter and I guess my cock a little bigger.

My wife is not into anal per say, I know because we do not do it but I know if I was to coax her she would like it. She is always saying a black man can get anything he wants from her if he "suggests" it which is a shot across my bow because I do not suggest things. All it takes is after she says no is to cozy up to her and "convince" her that she wants to do it. I know because I convinced her about black men

Anal "interracial" was kind of a hype years ago. Especially, if the woman involved was another man`s wife or girlfriend. i see it less common nowadays judging from the decreased numbers of discussions and threads about the subject on lifestyle sites and forums.

i guess one of the reasons was that anal sex is often considered a not-so-common sexual practice especially between strangers and in a ONS situation, making it something special, almost a taboo, adding a sort of extra kinkiness to the experience. Another reason might be that anal sex comes closest to penile-vaginal penetration AKA intercourse.

Many comments have been made by couples in the cuckold and/or hotwife lifestyles about giving a "bull" exclusive permission for anal sex with the wife or girlfriend. In many cases it is considered a gift for the additional player in return for his providing the wife/girlfriend and couple with that special excitement and pleasure only possible in those sorts of lifestyles.

Talking about arrangements that include "agreed exclusiveness" in terms of a sexual practice, my perception is that there has been a shift from anal sex toward intercourse. i read more often today that couples say it is their choice for the wife`s pussy to be "black dick exclusive" rather than for her "backdoor". What`s your perception, everyone?

I have never been much of a fan, my bull however, does it to me often, I wont say that its physically a pleasure but mentally, I love the thought of how dominating he is and how he is taking my most intimate part to satisfy himself regarding of how much it bothers me, my husband and I dont do anal, so I guess its just my bull and I activity.

Back