How many enjoy humiliation?

For me, my love and craving for humiliation is what keeps me going, so to speak. I find myself slipping into a "vicious cycle", if you will. The more I'm humiliated, the more aroused I become.....and the more aroused I become, the more abuse and degradation I'm willing to accept from my Wife/Mistress and our Black Masters. When I get into that cycle, it seems there is almost nothing that I won't do or allow to be done to me, in order to please them.
Very much the same for me

This is one aspect that still puzzles me; hubby seems to thrive on this aspect. I have watched black men make him kneel, crawl, beg, and his erect penis says it all. Black men have put him in the corner as a 'bad boy,' and he obeys without question. Black men love reminding him that my pussy is black only. When we were swinging with white guys, hubby never submitted to them this way.
It's just like my Wife/Mistress would say: "It's the power of the Black dick"...

Not sure if this qualifies for humiliation, but I enjoy an added thrill as I realize that the bbc is in control of the scene and he is going to fuck my wife in any way he sees fit, and there is nothing I’m going to do to change it!
Why would you want to? For me, I would never want to deny my Wife/Mistress the pleasure of fucking whomever She wants, especially if they are capable of making Her cum ten times better than I can...

Any cuckold husbands made to worship Black cock? Sometimes, our Masters will make me kneel before them, kissing, licking their cocks and balls; "dick-slapping" me in the face, while making me praise them for being such "real Men", and how happy I am that my Wife/Mistress has such real Men to fuck Her the way She deserves. They will often make me "worship" for as long as an hour or so.......my Wife/Mistress loves seeing me like this. She said it makes Her really wet for their big cocks.

Any cuckold husbands made to worship Black cock? Sometimes, our Masters will make me kneel before them, kissing, licking their cocks and balls; "dick-slapping" me in the face, while making me praise them for being such "real Men", and how happy I am that my Wife/Mistress has such real Men to fuck Her the way She deserves. They will often make me "worship" for as long as an hour or so.......my Wife/Mistress loves seeing me like this. She said it makes Her really wet for their big cocks.
And I should worship on my knees

Why do you crave it?
I think it has to do with the "programming" my very first Mistress put me through.....I was a seventeen year old virgin, She was a 27 year old married Woman.....She seduced me and turned me into Her sextoy.....She more or less "programmed" my mind to associate humiliation with arousal.....the more I'm humiliated, the more aroused I get......that's why the craving, I think.

For me, the "ultimate humiliation", is when my Wife/Mistress has me get "dressed up pretty" (in sissy mode), and has me suck one of our Masters' cocks, while another one takes me from behind....She will sit beside the one I'm sucking, taunting me, giggling and masturbating.....there's nothing more humiliating than that, in my opinion.

Adding new humiliating video everyday. Taking applications for true serious slaves now. Are you worthy??? Click link below. Follow me!!!

The humiliation we are typically used to. So lay it on thick, buy nicely! In time, emasculation becomes the focus. As in meeting the lovers in their hotel room, dressed in a nice dress, hair done, makeup perfect, lingerie of course! And serving them while in chastity, hoping for release during clean up so you might wank!

Humiliation is a big part of the fantasy for me. Especially SPH. Being compared to a larger lover and verbally humiliated are massive turn ons, but also more subtle forms of humiliation can be just as powerful - the way the bull acts to show he is dominant, little looks from him, or incorporating something significant to our marriage in her sex with the bull (i.e. the lingerie she wore on our wedding night).

I've thought a lot about the 'why' over the years, best I can come up with is that it's a release / liberation from the pressure and expectation (self-imposed or otherwise) to be an alpha male. The humiliation and arousal combine to take the weight of that expectation away. Or something like that.

Back