How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Some creampies you might enjoy on this page ... lots of vids on record creampies in a vagina ....

record creampies in a female gangbang - Bing video

My personal experience is that once a woman has 3-4 guys cum inside her, her pussy gets so loose & naturally lubed, its almost hard to even reach ejaculations for the rest of the guys. Which is why you see so many guys jerking their cocks prior to actually entering the vagina.

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
Ehhhhhhh??............. Bout 26 😂

5 in a spur-of-the-moment situation at a house party one night quite a few years ago. Also, at a hotel one Dec. 31st about 8 years ago we got a room intending on going to a big New Year's Eve party at the hotel's banquet room that night. The party was for a large group of work related employees and friends/spouses, totally NON-swinging, NON lifestyle group. Anyway, we invited a couple of 'favorite Bulls' that we've done MFM's a few times each in the past with, to enjoy time with during the late afternoon and early evening. So, long story short - I went downstairs to the party later on that night after spending about 3 hours off and on letting these 'gentlemen studs' use me real good, between rest/*******/pee breaks, and also having had the three of them 'release' themselves inside me a total of 5 times by the time the were finished (2 bulls twice each and 1 bull once), with hubby's added in at the end for a total of 4 guys with 6 'deposits'. I was very pleasantly satisfied with that, and ended up drinking plenty of wine later on while dancing and socializing with hubby and lots of old friends and coworkers at the party, which made me not care at all that there might be, and was, a little bit of semen running down my legs every once in a while. Wore a short dress/no panties to the party knowing it would turn hubby on, and I'd give him nice long flashes whenever we were seated, and even guide his hand down there every now and then, to feel how wet it was off and on all night. That was quite a night.

5 in a spur-of-the-moment situation at a house party one night quite a few years ago. Also, at a hotel one Dec. 31st about 8 years ago we got a room intending on going to a big New Year's Eve party at the hotel's banquet room that night. The party was for a large group of work related employees and friends/spouses, totally NON-swinging, NON lifestyle group. Anyway, we invited a couple of 'favorite Bulls' that we've done MFM's a few times each in the past with, to enjoy time with during the late afternoon and early evening. So, long story short - I went downstairs to the party later on that night after spending about 3 hours off and on letting these 'gentlemen studs' use me real good, between rest/*******/pee breaks, and also having had the three of them 'release' themselves inside me a total of 5 times by the time the were finished (2 bulls twice each and 1 bull once), with hubby's added in at the end for a total of 4 guys with 6 'deposits'. I was very pleasantly satisfied with that, and ended up drinking plenty of wine later on while dancing and socializing with hubby and lots of old friends and coworkers at the party, which made me not care at all that there might be, and was, a little bit of semen running down my legs every once in a while. Wore a short dress/no panties to the party knowing it would turn hubby on, and I'd give him nice long flashes whenever we were seated, and even guide his hand down there every now and then, to feel how wet it was off and on all night. That was quite a night.
That’s a hot story I wonder if any of your co-workers noticed or was curious about you

Very hot story! Thank you for sharing

Back