How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I'm wondering how many of those guys still have a pair of your thongs tucked away somewhere!
They probably sold them on Ebay. I hear the "used" panty market is booming.

Oddly, I know one pair I "lost" did have "guy stuff" on it. Before I went to this party, I stopped by my friends place who we'd call a "friends with benefits" guy. He was not my type to date (kinda nerdy), but he did know how to use it.

So, I stop by his place, get some, and then go on to the party with his sperm in me. The other guys I did while at the party on "fuck patrol" as I called it, had to use condoms (of course)

I really don't know where my underwear went that time. I know I took them down and were on the floor next to his bed . I was leaned over the bed and we kinda moved around to kneeling on the bed and such. When he finished, we looked for my panties, but could not find them. His room was messy. I just shrugged my shoulders and thought "oh well." I did not pull down my dress right away. It was pulled up above my waist. He opened the door and two guys and a girl got a good frontal view. LOL.....................I was so bad at times in college. I'd fuck anyone with a nice smile and who was not arrogant .

Oddly, I know one pair I "lost" did have "guy stuff" on it. Before I went to this party, I stopped by my friends place who we'd call a "friends with benefits" guy. He was not my type to date (kinda nerdy), but he did know how to use it.

So, I stop by his place, get some, and then go on to the party with his sperm in me. The other guys I did while at the party on "fuck patrol" as I called it, had to use condoms (of course)

I really don't know where my underwear went that time. I know I took them down and were on the floor next to his bed . I was leaned over the bed and we kinda moved around to kneeling on the bed and such. When he finished, we looked for my panties, but could not find them. His room was messy. I just shrugged my shoulders and thought "oh well." I did not pull down my dress right away. It was pulled up above my waist. He opened the door and two guys and a girl got a good frontal view. LOL.....................I was so bad at times in college. I'd fuck anyone with a nice smile and who was not arrogant .

(cough) 😇

Love hearing about your "slutty" times!

I got ******* at party and ended up doing a train with 9 guys on the football team my sophomore year. I was ashamed of it for so long but now I find myself thinking about it all the time and how hot it would be to just let loose like that again.
I just realized I didnt even finish answering the question. Of those 9 guys 4 of them were black guys on the football team. Then I hooked up with another black guy in HS before meeting my first husband and moving to Fort Richardson in Alaska. Thats where my husband basically gambled me off one night to one of his black army buddies at a club. It didnt stop and I hooked up with 3 more over the course of the following 2 years living on base. After we moved back to the midwest we divorced and I dated 1 more black guy before meeting my current husband. So I guess 10 in all but now I'm talking with a couple guys so I think that might change here pretty soon. Its crazy of the 31 guys I've slept with 10 have been black guys and 4 Hispanic and I never even noticed. I really feel like a slut now! 😘

I just realized I didnt even finish answering the question. Of those 9 guys 4 of them were black guys on the football team. Then I hooked up with another black guy in HS before meeting my first husband and moving to Fort Richardson in Alaska. Thats where my husband basically gambled me off one night to one of his black army buddies at a club. It didnt stop and I hooked up with 3 more over the course of the following 2 years living on base. After we moved back to the midwest we divorced and I dated 1 more black guy before meeting my current husband. So I guess 10 in all but now I'm talking with a couple guys so I think that might change here pretty soon. Its crazy of the 31 guys I've slept with 10 have been black guys and 4 Hispanic and I never even noticed. I really feel like a slut now! 😘

there’s a warm place in our thoughts for slutty white wives. So don’t worry, we love you just the way you are.

I'm going to sound like such a slut.

I did a 3some MMF. Yeah, that DP thing, both came in their respective "holes"
The next day (before like 2 pm I think) I had 4 guys come in me. (one at a time)

The 4 were manageable since they were one at a time. You know, sex- orgasm-rinse-repeat
The DP was actually too intense for me. When guy one finished in my bum, I got off guy two and asked him to give me a minute to rest. After a couple of minutes and me lending a helping hand, we finished in the normal and boring missionary position. Then, I had to quickly run to the bathroom. That could be TMI haha
sound like a well balanced, forward thinking, genuine, honest and decent woman to me, nothing wrong with following your heart and enjoying yourself to the full :qos:

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
yep before I met my wife she had a had her share of having a train pulled on her, and gangbangs lol. Plenty of frat parties and plenty of cock. So never counted past five but there was always more to climb on. She had quite the reputation of being a easy piece of ass, and you could bring your friends. I heard that from someone else , not her.

My wife let me organize a four men to have sex with her and I remember after the first man had cum inside her how white and frothy it became between her legs, much more semen was in there than you see in the films. It was more loving as well because i had asked each one to make love to her instead of just fucking so each man spent a long time inside her before ejaculating but boy was there a lot of cum around afterwards - the room really smelt of sex!

Back