How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

During each day of our 7 day honeymoon in 1972, five local black bulls used my wife's newly married white womb as their cum-dump. Each day, either in our hotel room (with the window shades open), or at a location of their choosing, they would fuck my wife one at a time, one after another; each bull emptying his load of hot baby-makers into her very receptive womanhood. For the record, my tiny white dick has never, and will never, be inside my wife's pussy.

I read once that when you cum inside a woman, your sperm will travel around her entire body.
when you flood a large amount of cum inside her,
Some of it naturally becomes absorbed into her ******* stream inside her cervix and will flow around her veins.
I like this thought.
the thought that your wife might have a part of her lover literally flowing around her body and through her heart.
Sorry for the biology class!
I just find it appealing.
Long after the event, he could still be inside her.

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
My former black boyfriend used to share me bareback with his 4 married friends at basketball game parties. I loved being their QofS Slutwife for 3 years in Boston. So 5 black men cumming multiple times each in all 3 of my holes. I really miss Boston.

Back