How many current military members or spouses out there?

Industry, I’m here on Oahu and looking for a hotwife to play with as my last one PCS’d.
Aloha Brothapmd,
My wife and I like to take "stay-cations" in Honolulu / Waikiki and are looking to have a BBC "friend" meet us for a night. Wife likes to go out and enjoys good food, good music and dancing. Our next "stay-cation" will be soon. Haven't locked in a date yet, but sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. She will be dressed to attract, as she has happily agreed to oblige my suggestions; which include an above the knee wrap dress, no panties, and sexy heels. So what you will find in her is an attractive, petite (5ft, 118lbs), 50-yr old woman who keeps her "V" shaved with a landing strip and enjoys having a black cock in her. She loves to flirt and respond in-kind to right amount in return. Not to aggressive, and treat her like a lady. If all goes well, she will welcome you between her nylon covered legs, wrap them around you, and will encourage you to cum in her. Pain, anal, or anything that is demeaning is off-limits. We like to stay at the Marriott Courtyard and we frequent Chinatown, Jazz Minds, Lewers Lounge, and 939 (occasionally). Let me know if this interests you.

Last edited:
Has anyone been stationed in Germany? I hear great things through from people outside the lifestyle just wondering if anyone from this community can confirm.

We had once contact with a couple in the south of the Netherlands who met some military members of the US Army. This was nearby Brunssum (the Netherlands, NATO Headquarters) and Gelsenkirchen (NATO AWACS base). We never found a black soldier here.

Back