Any military girls and wife’s like me?

thexxxtrain

Couple
From
Greece
Hey I am a military wife and I wonder is there any other girl and wife’s here that would like to share experiences and some pics?

Attachments

• 7FBBF1D1-5E07-4E92-8174-F16EA9E71F54.jpeg
    7FBBF1D1-5E07-4E92-8174-F16EA9E71F54.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 9331B610-9B9B-409B-8BFC-1A4108ABF6D6.jpeg
    9331B610-9B9B-409B-8BFC-1A4108ABF6D6.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 63EDE1AC-7D76-42A4-8B0A-7A2201699234.jpeg
    63EDE1AC-7D76-42A4-8B0A-7A2201699234.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 108
  • C56A526F-EE71-4253-9BBD-A85451BE7BD0.jpeg
    C56A526F-EE71-4253-9BBD-A85451BE7BD0.jpeg
    808.8 KB · Views: 112
  • BE5F610F-3C1E-4C6B-A423-1E1FB9B53652.jpeg
    BE5F610F-3C1E-4C6B-A423-1E1FB9B53652.jpeg
    828.3 KB · Views: 115
Hmmmm it might risk exposure professionally, which could have consequences (as such I'd recommend no openly viewable face photos), yet I think there should be a sub-forum for Military. Especially overseas...In Germany...In my area...Selfish opportunism that last bit 😁

You look amazing 😘

Hmmmm it might risk exposure professionally, which could have consequences (as such I'd recommend no openly viewable face photos), yet I think there should be a sub-forum for Military. Especially overseas...In Germany...In my area...Selfish opportunism that last bit 😁

You look amazing 😘
I took your advyand changed my face pics with some others.. how do you find me now?

The last military chic I had fun with was a Gunnery Sargent in the Marines a couple of years ago. Imagine being around a bunch of men you can't even mess with as a staff NCO. I met her on the swing site adult friend finder. I kid you not I phucked her with my tongue and made her 💦cum! I put that sleeper 💤😴 on her azz!

The last military chic I had fun with was a Gunnery Sargent in the Marines a couple of years ago. Imagine being around a bunch of men you can't even mess with as a staff NCO. I met her on the swing site adult friend finder. I kid you not I phucked her with my tongue and made her 💦cum! I put that sleeper 💤😴 on her azz!
Bro you are the 2nd person to tell me aff works but it seems so scammy and botty

Bro you are the 2nd person to tell me aff works but it seems so scammy and botty
I will say that success on most lifestyle sites is closely related to how active your community or region is in the lifestyle and I honestly believe that Southern California is one of the most active in the country especially between Los Angeles and San Diego!

Florida, NYC, Texas, Georgia, Ohio, PA, Nevada, and Arizona, and Colorado are also very active in the lifestyle. Outside of cities in these states I wouldn't count on alot of quality service from a lifestyle site because they are not as active.

I will say that success on most lifestyle sites is closely related to how active your community or region is in the lifestyle and I honestly believe that Southern California is one of the most active in the country especially between Los Angeles and San Diego!

Florida, NYC, Texas, Georgia, Ohio, PA, Nevada, and Arizona, and Colorado are also very active in the lifestyle. Outside of cities in these states I wouldn't count on alot of quality service from a lifestyle site because they are not as active.
Jdingo let's call it for what it is: Urban areas tend to have a higher proportion of Men of Color. Here in Europe, most major cities have a higher proportion of Men of Color (to include areas that have a US Kaserne/Base/Military installation within or nearby....more African American Men). Small towns /cities/villages tend to be more homogeneous with less Sun-Kissed flowers in the garden to choose from🌻😁

Last edited:
Jdingo let's call it for what it is: Urban areas tend to have a higher proportion of Men of Color. Here in Europe, most major cities have a higher proportion of Men of Color (to include areas that have a US Kaserne/Base/Military installation within or nearby....more African Amerisn Men. Small towns /cities/villages tend to be more homogeneous with less Sun-Kisses flowers in the garden to choose from🌻😁
So should we start visiting more small towns and villages like missionaries spreading the knowledge and pleasure of BBC?😂🤣

Trust me when I say for *reasons* not the best solution. Dare I be creative and say you could offer your home as a way point for Gentleman traveler's in your area: AirBnBBC friendly ☺️

The idea is mine (no intellectual property infringement please). You can utilize the concept🤣

Last edited:
Back