How many cuckolds like feeling submissive and slutty and yes sissy?

Wish your wife would push you to be more sissy?

• Total voters
Im married i want my wife to punish me when i dont dress up

I am a sub sissy cd cuckold and I like feeling like a sissy slut. I like sucking cocks and being fucked by a man or a woman with a strapon. I like watching my woman enjoy other cocks and yes we both like BBC. Yes I like eating creme pie.

I think I like feeling submissive and slutty and sissy more than actually having my cock played with.

What about you?
Me

Attachments

• 20201113_234350.jpg
    20201113_234350.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • 20201113_234419.jpg
    20201113_234419.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 14
Why do you think I call myself a kitty. I wouldn't turn myself sissy but I love being really effeminate and crossdress for them. I got hooked especially when I posted a lot of "Do X hung studs love Asian boys Worshipping?", ads on CL. Lots of hung men, both black and white told me that they would enjoy training my body and mind into the perfect femboy for their use. It really ramped up with a black king who I was with for apart a year. Had I turned into the apartment's personal oral kitty. Got a leash, cuffs, ears, tail, black panties, chastity, blindfold, bbc dildo, and a remote-controlled vibe, and other costumes like schoolgirl and maid. To this day it's really hard for me to see certain outfits, material, and sounds, especially certain words, without getting hard or start salivating. Plus they trained my body so well that I'm now super sensitive all over and a stiff breeze makes my nipples hard.
where do i find Men willing to do that

I used to use CL but they don't exist like that. DoubleList and Grindr are what I use for the most part. You have to be persistent and willing to cast a lot of nets. Be very specific and concise about what you're seeking. Start a dialogue and see if you and he mesh. Then just do it and see where it goes from there. If it feels wrong then don't be afraid to just cut it.

Back