How many cuckolds like feeling submissive and slutty and yes sissy?

Wish your wife would push you to be more sissy?

• Total voters
I've been hiding my bisexuality to my wife all time until now. She knows I was caged by my ex-gf, but I didn't tellher that she pegged me and one of her bulls broke me in front of her whole gang. Only this last week, I have approached her and her bull while they're busy, kissed her and stayed closer to them. That all makes me feel like I'm the junior partner, someone who has to learn how to make sex. The other night we were spooning on the bed, she behind me and she touched my ass and whispered "I know you've been touching my dildos. Please, don't do that again, hmm?". And we stayed in that position for hours. I thought she would do something, but no. I feel like I'm developing a sub rel to her. Not sure.

I am a sub sissy cd cuckold and I like feeling like a sissy slut. I like sucking cocks and being fucked by a man or a woman with a strapon. I like watching my woman enjoy other cocks and yes we both like BBC. Yes I like eating creme pie.

I think I like feeling submissive and slutty and sissy more than actually having my cock played with.

What about you?
Very much same as you

I've been hiding my bisexuality to my wife all time until now. She knows I was caged by my ex-gf, but I didn't tellher that she pegged me and one of her bulls broke me in front of her whole gang. Only this last week, I have approached her and her bull while they're busy, kissed her and stayed closer to them. That all makes me feel like I'm the junior partner, someone who has to learn how to make sex. The other night we were spooning on the bed, she behind me and she touched my ass and whispered "I know you've been touching my dildos. Please, don't do that again, hmm?". And we stayed in that position for hours. I thought she would do something, but no. I feel like I'm developing a sub rel to her. Not sure.
Be careful. It sounds as if she just declared a limit that might be just the opposite of where you want to go. Did she say why she did not want you to touch her dildos? Was it cleanliness or she wanted you to behave more manly and less gay? Do you know if she would mind you playing with your own dildo? Obviously, she is okay with the cuckold lifestyle, but taking it to a bisexual level may be more than she wants.

Be careful. It sounds as if she just declared a limit that might be just the opposite of where you want to go. Did she say why she did not want you to touch her dildos? Was it cleanliness or she wanted you to behave more manly and less gay? Do you know if she would mind you playing with your own dildo? Obviously, she is okay with the cuckold lifestyle, but taking it to a bisexual level may be more than she wants.
That's what I'm afraid of. She likes when I babysit her kid while her bull is banging her in the other room. And she's fine with me watching them, but is not too excited when I kiss her while he penetrates her. Her warning about the dildos didn't sound serious but like she doesn't want to share. This friday we were alone and we had some time for ourselves. When she took out her big black dildo she started playing but stopped and asked me to make it wet for her. I did it with my tongue and shove it slowly into her pussy, but she didn't comment. She just said 'Wetter, please", and then I used my whole mouth and she smiled. I asked what and she answered 'nada'.

I love the feeling of being submissive and slutty for a well hung black man. I used to crossdress as well however that ended over five years ago with my last ex-wife.

There is just something about getting pretty that takes the submission to another level and orgasms felt different. The feminine clothing also seemed to trigger something in the men as well.

Had some amazing experiences and lovers when dressed. Some even referred to me as their girl.

Still fantasize and ish I could snap my fingers and become femme enough to go out to a bar or club and get picked up.

That's what I'm afraid of. She likes when I babysit her kid while her bull is banging her in the other room. And she's fine with me watching them, but is not too excited when I kiss her while he penetrates her. Her warning about the dildos didn't sound serious but like she doesn't want to share. This friday we were alone and we had some time for ourselves. When she took out her big black dildo she started playing but stopped and asked me to make it wet for her. I did it with my tongue and shove it slowly into her pussy, but she didn't comment. She just said 'Wetter, please", and then I used my whole mouth and she smiled. I asked what and she answered 'nada'.
That sounds like permission giving to go a bit farther, but sex is often like a two step waltz; two steps forward and one step back. If you want to maintain the relationship, you don't want to push her too far ahead of her own fantasies. It may have only been a cleanliness issue or she may feel like using a dildo on yourself may indicate that you are less masculine than what she likes in a lover. You may want to diplomatically ask her how far she wants to take the female led part of your relationship, explaining that you like how far it has gone, but not saying quite how far you really want it to go. Let her set the wider limit unless you are willing to sacrifice the relationship for your ultimate fantasy. But keep in mind that you will never find someone whose fantasies exactly match up with hers and cuckoldresses are extremely rare. Loneliness is everything that it is made out to be.

That sounds like permission giving to go a bit farther, but sex is often like a two step waltz; two steps forward and one step back. If you want to maintain the relationship, you don't want to push her too far ahead of her own fantasies. It may have only been a cleanliness issue or she may feel like using a dildo on yourself may indicate that you are less masculine than what she likes in a lover. You may want to diplomatically ask her how far she wants to take the female led part of your relationship, explaining that you like how far it has gone, but not saying quite how far you really want it to go. Let her set the wider limit unless you are willing to sacrifice the relationship for your ultimate fantasy. But keep in mind that you will never find someone whose fantasies exactly match up with hers and cuckoldresses are extremely rare. Loneliness is everything that it is made out to be.
Absolutely. I'd also feel more comfortable with her setting the limits. If i had to choose between the extreme craziness of my ex-girlfriend and my wife, I'd always choose my wife. She is a very kind person and a good mom. It also took me some time to persuade her to delve into the pleasures of this lifestyle. I don't want to ruin it. This guy is our neighbour and stayed with us some time during the lockdown. But in spite of both sleeping together almost every night durign that time, she always showed me her love off the bed.

I love the feeling of being submissive and slutty for a well hung black man. I used to crossdress as well however that ended over five years ago with my last ex-wife.

There is just something about getting pretty that takes the submission to another level and orgasms felt different. The feminine clothing also seemed to trigger something in the men as well.

Had some amazing experiences and lovers when dressed. Some even referred to me as their girl.

Still fantasize and ish I could snap my fingers and become femme enough to go out to a bar or club and get picked up.
I can really relate to that 😍🖤🍆😘💃

Why do you think I call myself a kitty. I wouldn't turn myself sissy but I love being really effeminate and crossdress for them. I got hooked especially when I posted a lot of "Do X hung studs love Asian boys Worshipping?", ads on CL. Lots of hung men, both black and white told me that they would enjoy training my body and mind into the perfect femboy for their use. It really ramped up with a black king who I was with for apart a year. Had I turned into the apartment's personal oral kitty. Got a leash, cuffs, ears, tail, black panties, chastity, blindfold, bbc dildo, and a remote-controlled vibe, and other costumes like schoolgirl and maid. To this day it's really hard for me to see certain outfits, material, and sounds, especially certain words, without getting hard or start salivating. Plus they trained my body so well that I'm now super sensitive all over and a stiff breeze makes my nipples hard.

Back