How many cuckolds like feeling submissive and slutty and yes sissy?

Wish your wife would push you to be more sissy?

• Total voters
I am a sub sissy cd cuckold and I like feeling like a sissy slut. I like sucking cocks and being fucked by a man or a woman with a strapon. I like watching my woman enjoy other cocks and yes we both like BBC. Yes I like eating creme pie.

I think I like feeling submissive and slutty and sissy more than actually having my cock played with.

What about you?
How long have you both been exploring like this?

I am a sub sissy cd cuckold and I like feeling like a sissy slut. I like sucking cocks and being fucked by a man or a woman with a strapon. I like watching my woman enjoy other cocks and yes we both like BBC. Yes I like eating creme pie.

I think I like feeling submissive and slutty and sissy more than actually having my cock played with.

What about you?
I shake all over when dressed

What about you?
Wow, i think im jealous. What was it like after that first time when you consumed a black mans sperm and all was forward from there. You can't undo the rest of your history that you ate another mans cum and admitted you are beneath him. If filmed it's exciting to think how easy and how many cuckolds never can go back with a little easy blackmail

Wow, i think im jealous. What was it like after that first time when you consumed a black mans sperm and all was forward from there. You can't undo the rest of your history that you ate another mans cum and admitted you are beneath him. If filmed it's exciting to think how easy and how many cuckolds never can go back with a little easy blackmail
I was with my gf on vacation and she met this hung black guy in St Martins at the nude beach. Up until then I thought I was a stud......lol

I am against blackmail - it should be fun for everyone or don't do it. I like sucking cocks and making the male feel good.

Back