Slutty sissy 4 bbc

I'm just a slutty sissy gurl cuck in a long term relationship. We're both total whores and we love bbc and even girls that will fuck us.....I'm def the girl in our relationship and my gf is the dom who weqrs strap ons amd fucks me so good but she also is a total slut that needs big black cock in her mouth and asshole.......She loves eating pussy too and is vsrsatile with women but she needs that big dick and my lil sissy clut won't suffice....

Attachments

• 20230806_125214.jpg
    20230806_125214.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 219
I'm just a slutty sissy gurl cuck in a long term relationship. We're both total whores and we love bbc and even girls that will fuck us.....I'm def the girl in our relationship and my gf is the dom who weqrs strap ons amd fucks me so good but she also is a total slut that needs big black cock in her mouth and asshole.......She loves eating pussy too and is vsrsatile with women but she needs that big dick and my lil sissy clut won't suffice....
You are very lucky,my ex wife and I at one time both fucked BBC,but bottom line I was her bitch

Great pics!🥰🥰🥰

Back