How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

My best friend and his wife have been cuckolding on and off for the past twenty years. Recently found out they are on another break/separation. Seems to be about his insecurities being a cuck and other problems outside the lifestyles again
. Not unusual today for couples to explore that sometimes includes separations. Some aspects need to have husband away and not just about his insecurities as a cuck. Often to reinforce their sexuality and his trust in her. Have several friends exploring now and they are living apart so she can explore new sexuality without compromises. Husbands know , accept, and encourage this.

We have married since we were 21. She had several affairs before she admitted I did not satisfy all of her sexual needs. We had done some swinging before children. Once, the ******* out of the house she had another affair partly due to me being a workaholic. Partly she wanted to see an old very well endowed lover to see if she could still ring his chimes after three *******. She realized how much she missed his very large cock.

After much discussion, I realized she loved me but needed the satisfaction she received from her friend. She assured me she did not want to replace me. When thinking about it, I became aroused. During sex, I asked her to describe the sex between them. When she saw how hard it made me, she relented. I began to understand how much she needed the feelings a big cock gave her. I asked her if I could watch them. After asking numerous times, they agreed. I was both turned on and humilated. I had never seen her orgasm like that. We went back to swinging with threesums for her pleasure. At one party, a black man took her back to a bedroom. It was an incredible performance. He asked her to come to his house alone. That was 15 years ago.

Since we have become snowbirds, he visits u s in Florida. He came for a couple of days recently. They spent two and a half days enjoying sex. I got the guest room. She gets what she wants and in turn I get a happy wife and happy life.
. Excellant. Summary. Happy wife and happy life.

We also have seen a few couples, especially the husbands, who wanted the fantasy but when reality hit, they could not handle it. we have been involved with a couple of nasty scenes.

True with us, went well for us for more than 6 years, a year after we got married. Until my wife chose to play with a close friend of ours, who I warned her not to mess with when she hinted interest in him. Come to find out with hidden cam she messed with him behind my back. She tried telling me that I should take it as part our cuckolding lifestyle. Though I found it hot too I still could not accept it. Problems and loss of trust started between us. Now for past 18 months our sex life has gone yellow. Lucky that we are still hanging on to our marriage. Not sure if we can bring the lifestyle back in our relationship which was my idea to begin with.

True with us, went well for us for more than 6 years, a year after we got married. Until my wife chose to play with a close friend of ours, who I warned her not to mess with when she hinted interest in him. Come to find out with hidden cam she messed with him behind my back. She tried telling me that I should take it as part our cuckolding lifestyle. Though I found it hot too I still could not accept it. Problems and loss of trust started between us. Now for past 18 months our sex life has gone yellow. Lucky that we are still hanging on to our marriage. Not sure if we can bring the lifestyle back in our relationship which was my idea to begin with.
Yes at this point it may be better to leave it lie as something you fooled around with in the past

. These explorations are always an important part of this lifestyle. You need to give her lots of free rein to discover all of her hidden sexuality. Yes there needs to be limits but these need to be at the very edge of disaster so she goes up to but not over.

If there is communication and TRUST the marriage survives. If the girl is running around and the cuck doesn't know but finds out its difficult to repair the relationship. I like to play with the 3 of us in the room.
That's what I said; She did not have to do it behind my back, she had a couple of bulls she could of chose to play with, us together or her and one of them alone, as a matter of fact she supposedly went and played with one of the bulls we know come to find out later that she went and played with the friend I told her not to mess with, I found that to be hurtful.

If she really wanted to fuck our friend who I told her not to, she could of persisted and knew how to persuade me but she lead me to believe she agreed with me about not messing with him. I found out I was being deceived from her behavior and sneaking around on her phone, texting, staying up late talking on her phone and spending long time taking showers until I become very suspicions and had to find out what is going on myself, which I did.

After less than a month, we had to break up with our first bull who became possessive, suggested divorce to our lady and disagreed with her being hugged (!) by hubby. Mad man, we guess. If she hadn’t cut him off today, there would have been trouble for our marriage soon...
. Very probably. Some black studs get possesive of white pussy but more experienced bulls know they can get all the white pussy they want as it is just so available today. Too bad he screwed up a good thing for him and your wife. Good news is there are plenty of black bulls looking for white pussy so should be easy to find a replacement now that the wife enjoys BBC

Back