How many actual cuckold marriages survive?

Wow so your kinda like the county inspector , plenty of college but failed in the real world.
And if your such a scholar you would have done some research and see that we are the real deal. So coming from someone who can't even get verified . It seems as though your just another wannabe with bullshit .

Hmm, by your all your post seem just like a pic collector.

„Very probably“ – Are you ironic? Well, I (cuck) would be happy if this only was a bad joke... My wife wanted to be LOVEd and pampered by two men, and she fell in love with her former lover indeed (and very quickly, too). He was manipulating her, tried to make me out to be a bad husband... Brainwashing works, if you meet the right counterpart. There are reasons for the existing of sects... never thought my wife could be manipulated so easily...
. Seems like a common surprise today that white women so easily submit to BBC but it does appear more prevalent today Perhaps its the relaxation of societies standards or perhaps more opportunities for women but I think more women just want BBC for sex and go for it. Their reasons for wanting BBC ? Who can guess. And once they start then its just more and more. And husbands are left to adapt. Or leave.

Men are without any doubts much easier to get sexual satisfaction compare to us, so if there is someone in the couple who deserve multiple partners I believe it is the lady. Most men last really too short and getting vaginal orgasms is really tough. Anyway cuckolding takes its effort but it can work with the right mindset

My ex wife read an article about some study that people in to swinging or sharing partners last approx 2yrs. So if you made it past that then your relationship is very strong!
. 2 yrs seems to be a make / break point in many relationships even without the swinging. Some couples have been together many years before starting sex with others outside the marraige. Some start with others because there is no longer sex within the marraige often with some issue with the husband such as long term separations. Often there are children so husbands remain with marraige. Today we see many unusal relationships that would not have been so apparent perhaps because they were much less obvious or public than now. Often affairs happened but were well kept secrets.

Men are without any doubts much easier to get sexual satisfaction compare to us, so if there is someone in the couple who deserve multiple partners I believe it is the lady. Most men last really too short and getting vaginal orgasms is really tough. Anyway cuckolding takes its effort but it can work with the right mindset
. Yes. Susan says stamina is just as important as Black skin and BBC. She prefers the younger men as they have more endurance which gives her better orgasms

This group is an echo chamber for those who believe that cuckolding is great. Of course you only hear about all the successes. The ones where the marriage that failed is not talked about much here because the participants are not members or don’t want to talk about it.
. True. But marraiges fail for many reasons and not just sex , infidelity , or cuckholding. Sometimes people or marraiges just change and the new situation is not what either partner wants. Sometimes its just the one partner that changes ie ******* or alcohol addiction.

I have to agree with you, I believe the women deserves to be with multiple partners also. Hell it doesn't even take one woman to get me off but I could probably use two or three guys to satisfy my wife. I think it is more natural for many woman to crave multiple partners while most men are satisfied with one.

I have no hard and fast statistics on the cuckolding phenomenon but my guess is this is best left a fantasy. The minute you bring cuckolding into your marriage it will begin to destroy it. Cuckolding in real life will make a cuck husband much more submissive when done over time. It will turn a vanilla white wife over time into a nympho for bbc and only bbc. As this happens, the white hubby will become more submissive especially if caged which seems to happen a lot when cuckolding starts. After enough time passes the hubby who could of been an alpha before, takes on a very submissive tone to the point of doing whatever the black bull wants including sucking their bbc’s. Before you know it the hubby has changed and the wife sees it. As the wife gets more bbc they start to realize sex is more than the 5 inch hubby can give her and becomes addicted and will cut white hubby off eventually. Once that happens, it’s downhill from there. Divorce is almost always the way after that. That seems to be what I have heard and read from everyone on here. Is there anyone who feels like doing this has made their marriages stronger?
I had to go back to the original message that started all this conversation. For the first time I found a forum to express myself on "what else could possibly happen". In my case it did strengthen our marriage. But in another case, something that wasnt mentioned is what happened to me personally. As a full disclosure I did eventually divorce but it was more on my end wanting it. You see, I wanted to be exactly like my wifey at the time in every way, shape and manner. A Latina branded Queen of Spades the was pimped out and loved and craved BBC Bull Daddies. Initially, I was first made into a Sissy Bitch by her Bull Daddies at the time and even that wasn't enough for me once I truly surrendered and stopped fighting back. I then embraced the current me of what I transitioned into this day. Over the years, the tats, hormones and my demeanor changed drastically to want to become a Latina Black Bulls Slut in a very feminine manner. Long story short, I can honestly say that I became an almost replica of my now Ex wifey. Everyone has a roller coaster ride in their life pertaining to who they are now and how they came to be. Im just happy to be the me that I love today and truly appreciated by Black Bull Daddies that have a desire to be with a TS gurl with a dick stick and ass pussy that has been stretched out to accommodate BBC deep up in it, lol.

Hugs, (HAPPILY NOW) Karma🏳️‍🌈

Past and present pics attached

20170214_162942.jpgResized_36_Me_and_Paloma_Showing_Our_QoS__Tats(2)(1).jpg176131369 (1).jpg126_1000.jpg20170228_061008.jpg20180919_141905.jpg20180925_090851.jpg20190517_011809.jpg20190705_154611.jpg

I had to go back to the original message that started all this conversation. For the first time I found a forum to express myself on "what else could possibly happen". In my case it did strengthen our marriage. But in another case, something that wasnt mentioned is what happened to me personally. As a full disclosure I did eventually divorce but it was more on my end wanting it. You see, I wanted to be exactly like my wifey at the time in every way, shape and manner. A Latina branded Queen of Spades the was pimped out and loved and craved BBC Bull Daddies. Initially, I was first made into a Sissy Bitch by her Bull Daddies at the time and even that wasn't enough for me once I truly surrendered and stopped fighting back. I then embraced the current me of what I transitioned into this day. Over the years, the tats, hormones and my demeanor changed drastically to want to become a Latina Black Bulls Slut in a very feminine manner. Long story short, I can honestly say that I became an almost replica of my now Ex wifey. Everyone has a roller coaster ride in their life pertaining to who they are now and how they came to be. Im just happy to be the me that I love today and truly appreciated by Black Bull Daddies that have a desire to be with a TS gurl with a dick stick and ass pussy that has been stretched out to accommodate BBC deep up in it, lol.

Hugs, (HAPPILY NOW) Karma🏳️‍🌈

Past and present pics attached

View attachment 3034837View attachment 3034839View attachment 3034840View attachment 3034845View attachment 3034847View attachment 3034848View attachment 3034849View attachment 3034850View attachment 3034851
So happy for you. Living my dream 😍♠️

Back