How long do other cucks last before cumming?

I almost always lick my wife and use a BBC dildo on her to get her to orgasm before I even penetrate her. It’s been about a year since I’ve been in her without her being stretched out prior so I don’t even know what her tight pussy feels like anymore. I only last about 5 minutes or less at this point because of that.

I almost always lick my wife and use a BBC dildo on her to get her to orgasm before I even penetrate her. It’s been about a year since I’ve been in her without her being stretched out prior so I don’t even know what her tight pussy feels like anymore. I only last about 5 minutes or less at this point because of that.
"WOW" 5 minutes for a little cuckold that is exceptional, I assume the majority of cuckolds last about a minute or less.
The excitement level with her being so WET from her BIG BLACK LOVER makes it impossible for the cuck to control himself.

When inside my wife, I'm generally at max around 2 mins. I think this is a big factor in wanting to be a cuck, do others feel the same way?
If can let a BBC handle her pussy with his cock and all I need to do is lick her clean, it makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable.
On average I can last 5 to 10 seconds just watching Pam get some fantastic BBC shoved into her hot swollen wet horny pussy, a privilege she extends only to my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. (Should I admit that the first time he got into her I blew my first load when she granted him the luck of sucking him off, again when he cum in her mouth she swallowed his every droplet, something she had never done for me upto that point! I blew a third load when he chewed Pam into her first orgasm, and, I reluctantly admit, I lasted a full 5 (five) nano seconds when Edwin got on his knees between her legs and guided his massive BBC into her wanton horny pussy). I didn‘t have as many orgasms in my life before, nor since, as I had that night that Pam got her first BBC!

Last edited:
On average I can last 5 to 10 seconds just watching Pam get some fantastic BBC shoved into her hot swollen wet horny pussy, a privilege she extends only to my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. (Should I admit that the first time he got into her I blew my first load when she granted him the luck of sucking him off, again when he cum in her mom and she swallowed his every droplet, something she had never done for me upto that point! I blew a third load when he chewed Pam into her first orgasm, and, I reluctantly admit, I lasted a full 5 (five) nano seconds when Edwin got on his knees between her legs and guided his massive BBC into her wanton horny pussy). I didn‘t have as many orgasms in my life before, nor since, as I had that night that Pam got her first BBC!
But I'm sure you'd have to admit that five seconds is really satisfying, I I certainly do

If a girl sucks and swallows then keeps sucking can gonan hour. Wife doesn’t swallow so she gets the 5 minutes and done

My first girlfriend was spreading her legs for me and as soon as I was inches from her pussy I shot my load all over her pussy she was so mad she told me I better lick her
This has also happened to me numerous times. It’s how I started to get use to the taste of cum and satisfy my wife at the same time. Very humiliating but cumming without touching is very intense for me.

Last edited:
Back