How long do other cucks last before cumming?

This has also happened to me numerous times. It’s how I started to get use to the taste of cum and satisfy my wife at the same time. Very humiliating but cumming without touching is very intense for me.
Yes my girlfriend at the time started fucking big black cock the very next day and within a month I was sucking big black cock

When inside my wife, I'm generally at max around 2 mins. I think this is a big factor in wanting to be a cuck, do others feel the same way?
If can let a BBC handle her pussy with his cock and all I need to do is lick her clean, it makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable.
I should not really say this, but the first time my husband I had sex, he lasted like 10 pushes. So, maybe 20 seconds. Now, to be fair, it took a long time for him to get my panties off. In this foreplay, I was trying to get him to cum. I had not started my bc yet and so I wanted wait a little longer, but gave in.

Over the yrs he certainly lasts a bit longer now. 3-5 min is a good range for him. If he takes care of himself a couple of hours before, then I get a bit more fun out of him. I have told him to go take care of himself so he is good later.

I don't think this had much of an affect on him becoming a cuck. It was more him loving to watch me.

Back